Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing funny about the deodorant thread derailment is that it happened in the shoes topic and not the clothing one
laugh.gif
I want to know who has really done that Sweat Gland removal procedure. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Anybody can tell me about these giuseppe zantoni?

GS Moc Stitch Sneaker. I think the item number is RM 496 or 466 or something like that. I think they were only available at their boutiques. I called about them and they said they'll special order your size or colorway for you. Retail was either $8-900.

Last edited:
Homies, get this...

The idiot that scammed me is apparently a follower of this thread. He just emailed me threatening to report me to the cops for posting his personal information and telling you guys to protect yourselves... HAHAHAHA

And better yet, this dude is trying to tell me that I sent him a pair of vans instead of the baby cat SLPs... AND THAT I TRIED TO SCAM HIM!!!

Dude is delusional.

GS Moc Stitch Sneaker. I think the item number is RM 496 or 466 or something like that. I think they were only available at their boutiques. I called about them and they said they'll special order your size or colorway for you. Retail was either $8-900.

Now this is what I call "info". Wish I could rep you more

i dont mean i need them to look fancy or flashy damn my favorite sneakers are common projects but they just look cheap is what i mean. they dont look or feel like 800-900$ sneakers at all

Look or feel? You seen these shoes or tried these shoes on in person?

Want to know before ordering them.

Last edited:
Look or feel? You seen these shoes or tried these shoes on in person?

Want to know before ordering them.
no sorry i have had guiseppes but didnt try these particular ones on. i meant the feel like as in the styling of them. i actually think guiseppe quality is pretty good from wat ive had

Anyone have any info on where to snag a pair of the original white Saint Laurent Baby Cats in a 46?

Apparently I missed out on the first offering, as they're off the YSL site, with only the new black trim Baby Cats up for purchase...

Last edited:
hennessy hennessy

Homies, get this...

The idiot that scammed me is apparently a follower of this thread. He just emailed me threatening to report me to the cops for posting his personal information and telling you guys to protect yourselves... HAHAHAHA

And better yet, this dude is trying to tell me that I sent him a pair of vans instead of the baby cat SLPs... AND THAT I TRIED TO SCAM HIM!!!

Dude is delusional.

If this be true again I must say.. |I

Nt detectives, get in here :nerd:

I sweat profusely. When I start to put on my clothes after I shower and dried myself off it looks like I went for swim already with all the perspiration. My Ralph Lauren boxers will be fresh but once I slide it on the butt cheeks and the entire fabric is soaked. Will injecting botox in my back help me?

:lol: :rofl:

Bruh I'm the same way.. I even tried shaving all my armpit hairs because it is possible the deodorant is just resting on the hair and not reaching the pores... but nothing has worked.. IDK I might just try out a Thompson TShirt, and see how that works.
I've tried this, but didn't work for me.. :smh:

Doesn't work for me.

Yes that will help you. Look into MiraDry for your pits.

You do not want to be putting Botox in your back

@Frank Mucus Someone takes the bait every time I swear :lol:

Last edited:
I have an issue and I need so good opinions. I'm looking for a good tan suede or black leather chelsea boot but something with a regular dress boot heel. I'm 6'6' and I'm not looking to rock a 5 inch boot. are there any good suggestions out there to help me out?

Has anyone on here ever had a pair of Saint Laurent sneakers customized/painted?  Either changing just the stripes on a pairs like the SL/03H or SL/02, changing the material of the colored accents on the SL/10H to a reptile skin or something similar?  I'm not sure that I would want the reptile skin for myself however I am curious.  I've seen pairs of other models which I'd prefer if the accents were different.

I'd like to see these with an all black upper:

Or to paint the stripes and possibly the upper ankle area black on this pair:

Also, if anyone of you like these runners, here's a great price http://credomen.com/saint-laurent-paris-380045-BT460-9269-sneakers-white.html

http://credomen.com/saint-laurent-paris-380045-BT450-4385-sneakers-multi.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom