Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love em

i just have a sour taste in my mouth among the high end crowd, my new thing is hockey jerseys and Nikes.......

call me emotional, I'm just a person with strong emotions, Taurus if it matters.

I sent a m PM :lol:

I hope your not leaving fashion for something anyone here said. Not that serious man, don't let people get to you like that. Those van cusoms look nice too, either way do you.

i love em

i just have a sour taste in my mouth among the high end crowd, my new thing is hockey jerseys and Nikes.......

call me emotional, I'm just a person with strong emotions, Taurus if it matters.
srs bro?

what do other people have to do with the shoes you wear?

Cats trying to capitalize on Audi's meltdown :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

All jokes and I do see where you're coming from though Audi/

Last edited:
Nick, starting to regret selling my studded. Especially since the new wyatts aren't as good as I thought they were. Might just have to get last seasons harness boot instead. Maybe get lucky in the sales.

Come on @Al Audi lion don't look back when dogs bark, at least show us the finished product of the custom baby cat vans! I'm serious that I'm gonna make a pair myself!

Last edited:
Need to list some black and white pleated sz43, and violet and rouge in 44, and a pair of SEF tan in 44.5 lmk if anyone is interested before I make listings on Grailed etc.

Last edited:

23soles, I hit him up first. I'm calling dibs [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Haha, fair enough man. If it falls through, I'm next up.

Nick, starting to regret selling my studded. Especially since the new wyatts aren't as good as I thought they were. Might just have to get last seasons harness boot instead. Maybe get lucky in the sales.

Yeah, I was surprised at your photos of this season's harness wyatts. They still look good but that harness is poorly sized and you mentioned the material feeling thin too, that's no good. I'm on the lookout for older pairs myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom