Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick iPhone shots of the latest pickups. Thanks to those who gave sizing advice on the paint splatters, went with my TTS and they fit perfect. Unfortunately I ordered the off white color from End and they sent me black so i'm debating if I should just keep these or go through the hassle of sending them back.
They look cool in black.

Was going to try to help the NT fam flourish and a kid snatched a pair of SLP Skate Slip Ons that were star covered in a 44 for $135 CAD (107 USD). Has them up on grailed now for 300 usd
mean.gif
. I messaged him to troll asking if he bought them from the exact location we were at and he responded ya. Can't hate on him I guess for trying a thing. These...

I plan on pulling the trigger on another pair of CP's, am willing to pay retail, but would like to know if any sales/sites would be the best place? 

Last edited:
 Is the general consensus that the SLP Skates fit true to size? I am a 9.5 usually and buy most my high end kicks in a 42 or 42.5 at most, but picked up Camo Skate Lace Ups in 43 and they legit fit perfectly. Pretty much sized up an entire size and they don't seem to have any room really in the toe box.

Clearing out, first wave, all items will be on grailed shortly, giving guys here first shot

Adidas Ozweego 2 size 8.5
Balenciaga Pleateds Violet size 42
Balenciaga Arena Low Navy size 41
MMM Future high Size 42
SLP SL10H royal size 42
SLP SL10H Gold size 42 (brand new)
SLP Black Leather Jodhpurs size 42
SLP D02 denim Size 31
SLP D02 Stained Destroyed Black size 31 (brand new)
SLP Bomber size 52 (brand new)
Visvim FBT Shaman Folk Brown size 9 (brand new)

[emoji]128076[/emoji] dn royal slp are next on my list too. Got damn my big foot self.

Clearing out, first wave, all items will be on grailed shortly, giving guys here first shot

MMM Future high Size 42
SLP SL10H royal size 42
SLP D02 denim Size 31

I just DM'd you on Twitter lol

MMM Future high Size 42
SLP SL10H royal size 42
SLP D02 denim Size 31
so much dope stuff a size away from me.

Nupes bless me w Dons or Homages next month in june for my cali trip 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom