Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sneakerpimp2k8 sneakerpimp2k8 are you KushDryGoods aka Kal? (sp)

man you unfollowed me on IG while back, i come from a Family of Black Excellence bro, matter fact my cousin Bret age 39 lives in BK now and use to be a writer for Vibe Magazine did some work for The Source magazine before that (works for American Express now) lives there. Very into the culture.

that **** kinda hurt bro :x

edit: damn cousin Bret at least 40 I'm 30............im old as hell

Last edited:
Forget all that Audi, who got bids on that 45 SLP.

:lol:

forget it? people just don't understand me :smh:

man i had a 2 1/2 week coma in 2015, woke up legit ******. i was gonna have the plug pulled on me........ (wish i had cell phone video, but friends and family didnt find it funny at all)

imagine me how i am now but ******ed.......

anyways.........my memory is intact 100% i remember sneaker pimp, deep in the Lo game

Last edited:
Whatever you going through fam, I hope you get through it.

Sounds like you in a depression.

Get help fam. Real Talkz

Last edited:
I ended up ordering a pair of the SLP sunset Palm tree low tops. If AI Audi decides to sells they are all yours 23soles

Whatever you going through fam, I hope you get through it.

Sounds like you in a depression.

Get help fam. Real Talkz

VERY WRONG

i got a room full of expensive **** an a GF (o you thought i wasn't getting no *****? :lol:)

put the money down on a 2017

all i wanted to do was reach out to the brotha, i mean damn i been tryna get in right with the HE folks but y'all turned me into my avy

Last edited:
Just got these in today, I thought so would like this color more than the copper metallic but I might exchange it. I already have a white pair of gats

Last edited:
sneakerpimp aka kushdrygoods aka Kal are one in the same

he got Hollywood and dipped our group chat. it still keeps me up at night.

Might be hard(er) to find. I guess Jerry Larenzo (sp?) of Fear of God has been rocking them in photos/interviews.

sneakerpimp2k8 sneakerpimp2k8 are you KushDryGoods aka Kal? (sp)

man you unfollowed me on IG while back, i come from a Family of Black Excellence bro, matter fact my cousin Bret age 39 lives in BK now and use to be a writer for Vibe Magazine did some work for The Source magazine before that (works for American Express now) lives there. Very into the culture.

that **** kinda hurt bro :x

edit: damn cousin Bret at least 40 I'm 30............im old as hell

Probably didn't know who you were man lol, why not just send me a PM bro lol

Adrian :rolleyes

Kal #projectporsche

Last edited:
Quick iPhone shots of the latest pickups. Thanks to those who gave sizing advice on the paint splatters, went with my TTS and they fit perfect. Unfortunately I ordered the off white color from End and they sent me black so i'm debating if I should just keep these or go through the hassle of sending them back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom