Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw you then, I won't take a picture! Haha, nice photo.
laugh.gif
  Thanks.  Post your picture.  You can never have too many pictures in this thread.  

that whole white and red thing just blew my mind. im convinced i need those now!!!!lol

Just got back from Cali and went to Saks in Beverly Hills...I came across these sweet babies, Giuseppe Zanotti...

Just didn't have my size...I even went to the actually store and they never seen these. I am still waiting on a call from them to see if I can get a custom order...

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME ON SOME INFO or getting these?

gosh jaspers! if anybody is selling a LV6 give me a yell (any lv x kanye west that in matter of fact) 

Just got back from Cali and went to Saks in Beverly Hills...I came across these sweet babies, Giuseppe Zanotti...

Just didn't have my size...I even went to the actually store and they never seen these. I am still waiting on a call from them to see if I can get a custom order...

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME ON SOME INFO or getting these?
It's hard to tell from the picture, but what kind of material is used on the upper?

spoonie and jack, great stuff gents!

and thanks to mr100 for sharing the info. now if we could only get some preview pics...

Last edited:
^^^^ Major props for the pictures but it's fair to say BALENCIAGA is finished. :smh: All them are beyond regular and shall I say wack. Oh well. Money saved. :wink:

am I the only one feeling the fall balenciagas? the pavots form this season are better though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom