Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the SA part reality is MOST sales associates I have spoken to are CLUELESS! Sometimes it's really annoying when I call a boutique and I know more information about the item they're selling than them themselves. :smh:
this happens everywhere. They should hire ppl who know what they're talkin about

Buying $500 shoes from hustle man off instagram
indifferent.gif

mean.gif
 /// dudes trying to live way too beyond your means. do not feel sorry for you at all. STOP DOING LEGIT CHECKS. buy where these shoes are supposed to be purchased from, period. dudes trying to save $50 obviously you can't afford this lifestyle if you're sweating over $50 or $100 or even $500. sad to be honest
I don't think the legit checks are from people trying to save money.  Most of these shoes are sold out and no longer available at the bigger trustworthy retailers.  

^^^^^
:smh: Ignorance is bliss I guess. You need to understand these shoes sell out within minutes most of the time. People actually who are searching online will most of the time have to pay over retail if they are buying on eBay specifically if it's not used. So to say just go cop at Barney's is a falsehood. Me personally I don't care how much money I got I'm not going to be buying something just to buy it if I don't like it. For some it's their first time and they want to be certain they are getting an authentic pair so we are here to help.

Last edited:
I'd like to express my gratitude for the guys on here who take the time to help out the others who come here for advice and suggestion. Forum like this is invaluable for people that want info on these types of shoes.

On that note, I'm looking for CL blue on blue, white on white, and black on black with white(ish) sole in size 40, 40 1/2, or 41. If anyone got any idea where to look for them, please chip in. I called up a few boutiques and they said they are coming in but I have to keep checking with them so I'm expanding my opportunity here.

Thanks!

I'm looking for these shoes.  I wear a size 7y in Jordans and a 39 in Balenciaga Arena's (I had to add an extra sole to get a snug fit).  Size 40 is the smallest size that I have seen online so far.  Do they make them in a 39?..  Also would it be wise to wait for them to go on sale or should I pull the trigger as soon as I find a pair?..

^^^^ I don't think I've ever seen a MMM in a 39. I'd pull the trigger if you saw them. That style is from a couple seasons ago if I'm not mistaken so it's hardly going to be a challenge especially getting them on sale.

Nah not really, take em to a shoemaker, maybe they could do something. Looks like someone put a knife to them

I agree with the troll if yall in here buying knifed up kicks.
:rofl: Let's make the dude above the exception. The troll just seemed to be a lowkey hater. But dude above my guy why would you buy those? You're gonna mess around pay more to buy them then get them repaired then waiting around to catch them at retail. If I were you just pay the extra reseller fee unless you were trying to go for the Kanye used Arena look. However, they are indeed legit.

Last edited:
I don't think the legit checks are from people trying to save money.  Most of these shoes are sold out and no longer available at the bigger trustworthy retailers.  

Not my lane at all, but, just to chime in on dude's point -

In general, I agree that if $50 is an issue on a particular item, you shouldn't be messing with items at this kind of price point. But....

1) That goes for Jordans, Foams, Maxes, etc. just as much as it goes for high end stuff. I don't know how many times dudes will quibble with me over $20 when I'm selling something. If that's an issue, you can't afford it. So, this behavior is in no way confined to "high end" sneakers. For the average person, Jordan Retros are a luxury as well.

2) That said, not everybody who haggles over what should be inconsequential numbers is broke and living above their means. Some of the most "famous" names in the sneaker hobby are notoriously cheap. In some cases that is because despite the way they project themselves through social media, they are actually "sneaker poor." But, some dudes are just cheap. And, that's not just "sneaker celebs." I know dudes who have cut off actual celebs/musical artists because "regular guys" treat them better and will pay better money.

They are my personal pair and they got caught on a bottom of a counter with metal outlining wood. I just wanted to know if they were legit because I've not seen a pair where the leather tore like that, usually it's a scratch in the leather on let's say Nikes so it's the only reason I wanted to ask.

"She said I'm too wild, she wanna tame me."
happy.gif
Showcasing my Leopard Print Pony Hair Christian Louboutin's; Lou Spikes Orlato & Rantus Orlato Flat.

Does anyone know if Balenciaga will ever release the Pavots again?  I'm not a big fan of the rogue braise :frown:

^^^^^ For some reason I doubt it. They Pavot colorway has been around for quite some time now and if I remember correctly prior to the Pavot the red before was just a slight shade different. So now I believe they have moved on to the Rouge. If you notice even with the black pair it's a bit different from prior.

They are my personal pair and they got caught on a bottom of a counter with metal outlining wood. I just wanted to know if they were legit because I've not seen a pair where the leather tore like that, usually it's a scratch in the leather on let's say Nikes so it's the only reason I wanted to ask.
A good cobbler or shoe repair spot should be able to fix those. I got the toe of a dress shoe caught under a revolving door, resulting in a similar tear to the leather. After I took them in, it was barely noticeable....I was blown away. I believe they do it with a type of filler, then buff them...repeat until it's indistinguishable. Over time as the shoes wear, you'll begin to notice the spot again, but it won't be as bad and should take months for this to happen.

A good cobbler or shoe repair spot should be able to fix those. I got the toe of a dress shoe caught under a revolving door, resulting in a similar tear to the leather. After I took them in, it was barely noticeable....I was blown away. I believe they do it with a type of filler, then buff them...repeat until it's indistinguishable. Over time as the shoes wear, you'll begin to notice the spot again, but it won't be as bad and should take months for this to happen.

Thank you so much dude! I really appreciate the help! Will do exactly as you stated.

^^^^^ For some reason I doubt it. They Pavot colorway has been around for quite some time now and if I remember correctly prior to the Pavot the red before was just a slight shade different. So now I believe they have moved on to the Rouge. If you notice even with the black pair it's a bit different from prior.

Thanks for a reply. I'm having sellers remorse. I sold my Pavot's bc I wasn't getting much use out of them since I wear my noir ones usually, but now I'm really regretting that. I guess I'll cop onto whatever shade of red I can grab when balenciaga restocked eventually.

Got my pur!!!

Just want to give a huge shoutout to Jays4day23 and Nichloashart for providing assistance during my search.. and Spoonie Gee Unit who actually found me a DS pair for a great price too. Would of copped in a heartbeat had I not found a pair. Thanks again.

Now I've got a new problem.. The Pavot's :smh: :lol:

Edit:Damn leather never smelled so GOOD

Last edited:
those are really nice! are they a new product or a past season item, I haven't seen that CW before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom