Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Dope picture and shoutout to Sean that lucky guy. LOL However, those SLP's aren't worth the price let alone even buying. I'll continue to say that are just a rip off Adidas Stan Smith. :smh:

I disgaree, quality on the shoes are topnotch and the hi-tops aren't really much of a Stan Smith rip-off. It is much sleeker and lower profile, it is 100x better than Stan Smiths. It's like those CP Vans slip-ons look-a-like, they look similar in style but once in your hands, the silhouette and feel are completely different. The Vans are much bulkier and clunky than the CPs and the SLP and Adidas are the same thing.

Are the SLPs worth for retail quality-wise? Hell no but the shoes here are all luxury shoes so they are only worth what you perceive it to be.

price check

worn once red high top balenciaga monochrome pleated.

is 700 reasonable or can go lower since their "pre-owned"

id try lower but some dude in this thread paid over 800 for a ds pair so not eentirely unreasonable

They are my personal pair and they got caught on a bottom of a counter with metal outlining wood. I just wanted to know if they were legit because I've not seen a pair where the leather tore like that, usually it's a scratch in the leather on let's say Nikes so it's the only reason I wanted to ask.

My bad man. I thought you were asking if they were legit so you could buy them.

My high end designer brothers, I am looking for a driver/loafer/moccasin type of shoe that has a soft sole, not the nub soles, and not a hard sole like dress shoes. Basically, I'm looking for something I can wear a lot without my knees/feet hurting. Dress shoes for work make my knees hurt after walking too much in them.

I was looking for something fly and was thinking about getting some Gucci moccasins and was leaning towards these. Does Gucci go on sale like that or if I want them I should just go out and get em at retail? Any other suggestions for driver/moccasin type shoes with a sole like these?

Np but if u need em for work I'd get another brand like louboutin that doesn't go on sale, and then get the guccis as a back up once u get a good sale price

Last edited:
Gucci goes on sale at the end of the season, those won't be flying off the shelf so it should be safe to wait it out.

And as Alp said, if you need something to use now, you can always get something else that doesn't go on sale so there are no regrets later, LV will be my suggestion.

I like the LV Contest Moccasins if the big LV logo isn't your thing.

Thought the Monte Carlo is still a nice and classic even with that big LV buckle in front especially in suede.

Monte Carlo's are nice. I've been wanting to pick up pair.

Gucci Moccasin's are nice...these are older styles but check out the newer ones...very comfortable if you're on your feet all day.

RFX, the LV was a great recommendation. Just looking online and the quality looks great. So far I like the Monte Carlo in leather. Sold out online in most sizes so I'll check my local LV store

Are the Prada world cups considered played?

Not that im interested in purchasing them but I was having a discussion here at work and that came up. Would they be considered "classics" in the High end sneaker world?

I think it depends where you live. On one hand, it can be considered classic just because it has some history and have been unchanged from the beginning outside of quality.

On the other hand, it has been saturated in the market since most goes on deep discount and are overproduced, it didn't help that they tried to put out too much colorway as possible. Some ares just has it all over the place and if it becomes more common, then the less rare it is and less desirable it becomes. This might be why Balenciaga is being stingy with their stocks, keeps the interest and value high.

Mine only sees wear on rainy days now, which isn't often in SoCal but they are still very comfortable and still look new after a wipe, I got them when the quality was still great though.

Are the Prada world cups considered played?

Not that im interested in purchasing them but I was having a discussion here at work and that came up. Would they be considered "classics" in the High end sneaker world?

Never. Forever, a classic. It may be played out to the "new to the high end world" however not in the realm of luxury. The Prada America's Cup really brought something new to the game of flat same sole high end shoes back in the day. The comfort is amazing. Not to mention it's just an overall good looking shoe. I think I'm gonna cop a black high top pair just in case they forgot.

My favorite of all time Prada...Rocked these till the midsole split! Great with a suit, jeans, chino's...

I remember the days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom