Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had problems with the spikes falling off?

I had a couple pairs lose spikes, one of them was missing a spike brand new out of the box...they were replaced and repaired by the CL boutique.
You pay that much for a shoe, it shouldn't come off or fall off that easily...it's not like someone's steppin' on your foot trying to take them off, lol!

So I am looking to purchase my first pair of Balenciaga Arena Noir in a sz 43. How difficult will my search be? I see some pairs on eBay but Im still learning how to spot fakes so I dont think I would buy from there.

Any help would be great. Thanks!

So I am looking to purchase my first pair of Balenciaga Arena Noir in a sz 43. How difficult will my search be? I see some pairs on eBay but Im still learning how to spot fakes so I dont think I would buy from there.

Any help would be great. Thanks!
Finding a Black 43 shouldn't be that tough. There's nothing wrong with buying from Ebay as long as you do your due dilligence and ensure they're reputable sellers, check their feedback, etc. Most will be resellers on there, but you shouldn't have to pay any crazy prices for Black since they do it every season seemingly.

Stay away from people who have full size runs at prices that are too good to be true. Most people with authentic pairs will have select sizes in select colors...and be charging a decent amount above retail.

Hey guys,

I'm having my eyes on CL high tops right now. I have a few questions though. For the black leather with white outer sole, do they come with black or dark color like gun metallic spikes? I've been looking at pics on google and the ones that I saw with black spikes appear to be fake ones so I just want to ask the guys on here with the experience if the authentic ones ever come with black/dark spikes. If I wear Gucci size 6-6 1/2 and other sneakers like Converse in US size 8, what CL size should I be looking for?

Thanks!

Finding a Black 43 shouldn't be that tough. There's nothing wrong with buying from Ebay as long as you do your due dilligence and ensure they're reputable sellers, check their feedback, etc. Most will be resellers on there, but you shouldn't have to pay any crazy prices for Black since they do it every season seemingly.

Stay away from people who have full size runs at prices that are too good to be true. Most people with authentic pairs will have select sizes in select colors...and be charging a decent amount above retail.

Thanks for the good info. Appreciate it bro!

Hey guys,

I'm having my eyes on CL high tops right now. I have a few questions though. For the black leather with white outer sole, do they come with black or dark color like gun metallic spikes? I've been looking at pics on google and the ones that I saw with black spikes appear to be fake ones so I just want to ask the guys on here with the experience if the authentic ones ever come with black/dark spikes. If I wear Gucci size 6-6 1/2 and other sneakers like Converse in US size 8, what CL size should I be looking for?

Thanks!

Christian Louboutin released several variations of the black leather spike high top with ivory colored soles. The original one is with silver spikes, than there's another pair with white stitching if I remember correctly but they too have silver spikes and there's another pair with gunmetal colored spikes. I don't think I've ever since that style with black spikes so I'd stay away unlessmyounprovide pics but again more than likely fake. As for sizing I'd say a 40 or 40.5

Jay4Day23,

Thanks for the info. It seems that some of the guys on here can help others in obtaining certain shoes. Do you guys have some kind of connection or something? I mean if I'm looking to get some CL, how do I go about looking for them besides ebay and the CL site?

Thanks!

planning on buying a pair of louis vuitton shoes

im a size 39.5-40 christian louboutin. would a LV6.5 fit me well? or would it be too big?

any help on this would be great.

thanks!
I don't come in here often, but decided to pop in and see what's new! I own only a few pair of high end shoes and they

all fit pretty well but i will also try them on as often as i can before buying....in fact, I think I should have gotten .5 size

up in my CLs and my LVs, but they're not too small, more narrow. what LVs are you planning on buying?

I know sizing varies person to person, so it's subjective....but since we are about the same size maybe I can help!

jordans- 7.5

nike air max 87- 7.5

air force 1/dunks-7

air max 90/95-8

Gucci leather oxford- G6/US7

LV Navajo loafer- LV6

CL Golfito- EU39

as I said, .5 size may have been better in LV/CL but I haven't worn them much so maybe they haven't broken in enough.

hope this helps a bit....good luck!

Need some help fellas. Do these check out? These are the only pics I've got so far. :

Seems a little fishy. Dude has a FSR

Last edited:
Search continues. Dude prefers NYC meetups or PayPal invoice only through debit card because he just got hit with a chargeback with a CC transaction. Had to pass.

But thanks guys

off topic but if im not mistaken, the three online sources to sell louboutins for men at retail are the cl website, matches and brownsfashion? Also, if you go on the CL website but put in a different country they have different mens sneakers :nerd:. so anyone who knows anyone in that particular country can order louboutins not available in the US (given that they are up on the website)

Need some help fellas. Do these check out? These are the only pics I've got so far. :

Seems a little fishy. Dude has a FSR

Authentic although this new version of the Arena doesn't look to appealing to me kinda looks like they changed the shape a slight bit. Also as for the FSR, one thing you need to know about Barney's New York or pretty much any high end retailer is that they are in the business of MAKING MONEY and meeting profit margins quickly so they don't care if one customer wants to buy their entire stock, it's better for the employees as they don't have to worry about the shoe sitting or making an extra effort to try and sell them. Although for this buyer, he might have jumped the gun a bit sadly the Arena is really starting to be a common place shoe not to mention the whole high end shoe thing is starting to lose it's allure with so many styles and colors.

Last edited:
NT views on high end sneakers and their allure is not indicative of the real world views. Rich people have been buying shoes $300+ for ever and they will continue to do so. It's only with our resale economy that more and more "average guys" have grown accustomed to paying hundreds for sneakers and have looked to luxury brands for value for their money.

There maybe an influx of colors this year but the brands are good at limiting the distribution and quantity to protect the exclusivity of them. I live in Chicago and even shipping Michigan Ave I really see baller sneakers in the wild. Just because social media makes us aware of the colors released, and attention hungry people photoshop new colors, doesn't mean they mass produced the shoe, or you'll ever see it.

Black arenas on the other hand will always be around so that seller would have been better off diversifying the colors. Also the new Arenas(any many Loubs) are now made in Spain, which is a step down quality wise then before.

Last edited:
I've still rarely seen baller shoes out in public, even when I go to Rodeo Drive. I guess I am not baller to go the celeb filled clubs so I don't see them but apparently they are more common there.

The only real time I've seen someone wear Lanvins or Rick Owens sneakers was the first day of sale time at Barneys and that is because people flocks that place trying to score a decent to good sale. Other than that, I've only seen a handful of times and even sales people at NM and Saks doesn't know what I have on when I wear Raf or Rick or even Margiela. Lanvin and Balenciaga are definitely more known now but a few years ago, SAs were asking me what shoes I was wearing every time I visit them, they really only know Guccis and Pradas back then.

I've still rarely seen baller shoes out in public, even when I go to Rodeo Drive. I guess I am not baller to go the celeb filled clubs so I don't see them but apparently they are more common there.

The only real time I've seen someone wear Lanvins or Rick Owens sneakers was the first day of sale time at Barneys and that is because people flocks that place trying to score a decent to good sale. Other than that, I've only seen a handful of times and even sales people at NM and Saks doesn't know what I have on when I wear Raf or Rick or even Margiela. Lanvin and Balenciaga are definitely more known now but a few years ago, SAs were asking me what shoes I was wearing every time I visit them, they really only know Guccis and Pradas back then.

For the SA part reality is MOST sales associates I have spoken to are CLUELESS! Sometimes it's really annoying when I call a boutique and I know more information about the item they're selling than them themselves. :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom