Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm no expert in RO, but are these supposed to look this way? 

They're brand new from Tres Bien, but the leather looks like my middle school math homework, crinkled up notebook paper. Even the toebox is a little wonky. Normally I would've thought it was because RO is supposed to look distressed and beat but also the box it came in was drenched for some reason and the packaging was soggy. Any input?

Gabe, I've only have a few pairs so I'm no expert, but I've never seen leather like that on RO and the sloppy stitchings. If you didn't say they are from Tres Bien, I almost thought they are fakes.

Honestly, for the sake of not clogging up the thread with pics I'll leave it at what it is, but oh my lord am I shocked at these. There's paint scuffs, creases on all sides and man it makes the room I keep them in reek of almost soggy leather and maybe mildew. If I didn't know any better I would've thought someone tried them on in store and then ran miles on end with them, except that the soles are the only thing pristine on these. 

It's supposed to be like that, wrinkled leather. They also made a Ramones in the same effect. Other sneaker brands have done those leather effects too, I believe there is a pair of MMM GATs with leather effect like that a few years back.

Rick Owens cream wrinkled-leather Ramone high-top sneakers styled with white leather cap toe.

It's supposed to be like that, wrinkled leather. They also made a Ramones in the same effect. Other sneaker brands have done those leather effects too, I believe there is a pair of MMM GATs with leather effect like that a few years back.
Oh okay gotcha. Didn't expect them to be distressed to that degree however, perhaps was a bit surprised. Always dropping knowledge, RFX. Repped. 

Hey guys, I was looking to purchase a pair of Vivienne Westwood moccasin's and I was just trying to see if anyone can give me a consensus on how they run. Do they run small? Or do they run big?

Was at a bonfire happy as f*** wearing my arena's and some kid melts a cup and purposely get's it on my laces. I swear people just hate what they can't afford. 

Hey,

Does visvim shaman's fit TTS? A few of my friends are in Asia right now, and i was hoping to ask one em to bring back a pair. I'm a US 9 in Nikes, would I need to size up, down or just get TTS?

Thanks

Just came in to post about the price increase, I scooped a black pair not even 2 weeks ago at $575

Just got these in from tres bien. Bought them last week for $570 shipped. Got myself a nice deal

Need to find these, i've only been ale o find a few pairs online and never for that price.

Would definitely take these over the all black arenas i just bought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom