Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, no coupon codes needed. Rumors has it that whatever was on sale last time are on sale this time as well. I'll try and get a confirmationwhen I can later on.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Barneys' Private sale starts today, up to 40% off. It ends on 05/27. I'll give them a call today when they open to confirm.
yea i called earlier and its on...i was hoping they carried burberry but they dont - just bought my moms some stuff for her bday...thought icould catch a deal
grin.gif

i know my local spot has no burberry, no gucci - whats included in the sale? might be worth the trip for some jeans-

Barneys sale is going on at the moment. Gucci sale, I heard its next week but need confirmation.

I love A-Cups, but those make me cringe.

I like this one though... They need to use the dark grey more often. Dark grey mesh with black or grey suede would be great!
NMN08PR_mp.jpg

The Barney's sale was only good yesterday but they are having another one next Wednesday (05/28). You can also go there this weekend and they will pre-sellanythign that will be on sale.

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

You know I'm probably gonna get alot of criticism for this, but I can't help it I need a pair of those Diors. Nike/Jordan aside from a few releases has not put anything out that is really worth it, so I've got cash left over. Is there anyone who knows where I would be able to get these in a size 45 (12)? Thanks.
Barneys.com sells em, but they don't have your size (they have 9 & 11). I think "TheKid" in this thread recently picked those up.

Late but I'm here...

for those in the bay area...i saw some prada cups gray/silver for $99 at nordstrom rack

i heard they doing the gucci sale earlier starting today. u might want to check.
and i wish we had an nordstrom rack near me. $99 for a cups aint bad

Thinking about purchasing a pair of A Cups but I was wondering what is the sizing on Prada's. I have heard that if the size on the Prada box is a sz. 9 itis actually a size 10 US. So if I wore a sz. 9 US then I would have to get a sz. 7 in Prada's?

Originally Posted by langfor5

Thinking about purchasing a pair of A Cups but I was wondering what is the sizing on Prada's. I have heard that if the size on the Prada box is a sz. 9 it is actually a size 10 US. So if I wore a sz. 9 US then I would have to get a sz. 7 in Prada's?
Try them on if possible, if not I suggest a 7.5.

Thanks for the reply RFX45...I asked a Neiman Marcus consultant and he said a size 8. I wish I could try them on first but I don't know of anywhere in theLawrence/Kansas City area that sells Prada.

Its probably best to try them on because their sizing is so wierd. Im a size 11 and I bought a Prada 9. I think it all depends on the person.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Thinking about purchasing a pair of A Cups but I was wondering what is the sizing on Prada's. I have heard that if the size on the Prada box is a sz. 9 it is actually a size 10 US. So if I wore a sz. 9 US then I would have to get a sz. 7 in Prada's?

yeah i would go with a 7.5 also.
i wear a 9 in jordans and i have pradas in 7.5 and 8 and the 7.5 are a much better fit. 8s just seem to big.

the A-Cups starts out to be real stiff but once broken in it is very comfortable. I think it's a bit heavy as well
True, but there still
pimp.gif
with that said, my 2 new pickups.. redsuede
eek.gif
eek.gif
from whatt i hear they were a rare 06 release?

I seen those Black Velcro ones in person last week, and I must say, they look quite nice.
Very casual/classy looking, would look great with some jeans.

Might have to put some thought on those bad boys.

Originally Posted by Rich X Yung

the A-Cups starts out to be real stiff but once broken in it is very comfortable. I think it's a bit heavy as well
True, but there still
pimp.gif
with that said, my 2 new pickups.. red suede
eek.gif
eek.gif
from whatt i hear they were a rare 06 release?

Them Red/Blk cups are seriousssssssss, they remind me of the Red XXI's...I had a chance to cop back in the day....But I thought they were Fugaziand I slept on'em

Originally Posted by kingofthesouthga

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Does anyone know if they make red patent high top A-Cups, and if so where to go about getting them, thanks
yeah im almost positive they came out last year with them

yes they do, i was looking at a pair yesterday in the 5th ave prada store.. they also have a purple/black hi top patent that is
pimp.gif

Those red suede Acups looks nice. I don't think i've seen those before.

As for the patent high-tops, I believe NeimanMarcus.com or Saks.com has them on sale at their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom