Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah b.....i want these S/S 15

I know, Matches has them FSR too.

But I got to try these on first, my feets wide with a high instep and that is why I never considered the engineer or zip-ups and even some chelseas. Jodhpurs gives enough movement by the higher end of the vamp so I can usually wear them without killing my feet but I still got to try them on to be sure.

Making returns to SSense and Matches are a giant PIA.

Yeah, before I make any purchase with an SLP boot (prob not anytime soon, provided that a good sale doesn't hit) I'd wanna take a trip to one of their stores or Barney's to try on a similar style in my size.

Where's the Ray Ban logo so we know its authentic?

I'm jk :lol:

Clean but not for me

Where is a good place to look for balenciaga pleated lows on the secondary market other than ebay? :nerd: help me out please I'll send some reps your way, thank you.

Superfuture if that place is still active?

I think there is a Kanye-centric forums too, I'd take a gander over there too.

Thanks what's with balenciagas sizing? I hear it's different with each shoe, anyone own pleated hi's and lows that can chime in and enlighten me! That would be greatly appreciated, I think I'm going to get a pair of hi's off the bay as it seems more attainable, 8US is size 39/41 in balenciaga pleated highs correct? Confusing

Last edited:
Saint Laurent SL/10h in Gold/Black

I can't find these anywhere. I know they were a non-us exclusive but damn. Nothing.

Thanks what's with balenciagas sizing? I hear it's different with each shoe, anyone own pleated hi's and lows that can chime in and enlighten me! That would be greatly appreciated, I think I'm going to get a pair of hi's off the bay as it seems more attainable, 8US is size 39/41 in balenciaga pleated highs correct? Confusing
Depends on your feet. Some say 2 down for Arena's, 1 down for Pleated's, some say 1 down and TTS respectively. So if you're buying Pleated's and you're an 8, if you lean more to 7.5 then get a 40, if you lean more to an 8.5 then 41. 

Depends on your feet. Some say 2 down for Arena's, 1 down for Pleated's, some say 1 down and TTS respectively. So if you're buying Pleated's and you're an 8, if you lean more to 7.5 then get a 40, if you lean more to an 8.5 then 41. 

40 it is, repped :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom