Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the insight guys.
sunny23 sunny23 thanks for clearing that up for me. I feel a little better about them now. After some looking around they look like many of the pictures online so im inclined to believe they're from an earlier season myself. Both are quite nice but the pair from SL/the newer version just feels a bit more robust, if that makes any sense. Everything is just a little larger/more substantial feeling.

And I remember those gum bottom SL's sitting for a while. Didn't think they looked too good but I must admit, that pair looks good there

i remember them sitting also.........i even think some colors went on sale

thats how it happens, when things are out im like meh............then later on im like.........shoulda got

Last edited:
Yup! Saw them on sale and still wasn't sold but now that I can't find them, I'm interested. S*** happens all the time...

I'd really like something new though, like not just new to me but new design wise. The major brands have been kind of stagnant for a while.

grabbed SLP Santiags the other day.

I need to get a grailed account as well.

CL needs to come out with some solid cw with all spikes.

Jason marks sneaker wipes work well and I highly recommend them.

Hey my dudes... Considering selling my pair of VNDS Violet Pleateds sz42:

Anyone who owns a pair of Balenciaga sneakers know how barely these soles are worn:

Lemme know fam. I'm only really considering selling these because I came across a pair of CL spikes I'm diggin and I just bought a pair of MMM futures and some new camera gear for my business, so I'm not trying to dip past my spending money. :lol:  
[/quot . Do you still have

Hey my dudes... Considering selling my pair of VNDS Violet Pleateds sz42:

Anyone who owns a pair of Balenciaga sneakers know how barely these soles are worn:

Lemme know fam. I'm only really considering selling these because I came across a pair of CL spikes I'm diggin and I just bought a pair of MMM futures and some new camera gear for my business, so I'm not trying to dip past my spending money. 
laugh.gif

[/quot . Do you still have
Sorry fam, sold em to @Nupe05

air murphy 23 air murphy 23 Those santiag look awesome. Did you size up for them? I tried on a pair in my size and they were extremely tight. Kinda felt like the shoe pushed my feet forward when standing. They are def on my list but I'm going to need to size up for them.

Does anyone know when those suede SL Chelsea pictured above are coming out?

Yup! Saw them on sale and still wasn't sold but now that I can't find them, I'm interested. S*** happens all the time...

I'd really like something new though, like not just new to me but new design wise. The major brands have been kind of stagnant for a while.

lol co-sign on everything you just said especially the part in bold

Im feelin thirsty, thats why Im very close to grabbing some skates to fill the void, sl18h I feel like I like the hazelnut more than the black but I feel like I wont wear them much if I get them so I dunno.

:smh:

Nothing wrong with a shoe hiatus.

This is a sign telling me its time for a boots transition

Last edited:
lol co-sign on everything you just said especially the part in bold

Im feelin thirsty, thats why Im very close to grabbing some skates to fill the void, sl18h I feel like I like the hazelnut more than the black but I feel like I wont wear them much if I get them so I dunno.

mean.gif

Nothing wrong with a shoe hiatus.

This is a sign telling me its time for a boots transition
Seems like the brands keep trying to push into the running trainer market, seeing as how Margiela and Balenciaga both just made runners following Raf and Rick. You right tho. Boot season is imminent. 

Al, there's a couple pairs of harness boots on Grailed I've been watching if you're interrsted. There's a size preowned 11.5 that's significantly reduced. I tried on a 12 in them and it fit well but with thin socks I can pull off the 11.5 considering the discount so you may be able to as well.

Yeah, I know. I'm a true 12 too. I haven't tried on an 11.5 but it MAY be able to work with thin socks.

May be worth trying considering the significant price difference.

And I think runners would be a good look from a high end brand but I have yet to see any I like. SL's Balenciaga's attempts were both weak so far. I actually liked some of the lanvins but not enough to buy.

I saw the thick soled mcqueens the other day, not bad in person at all! They're certainly not for everyone though.

And I think runners would be a good look from a high end brand but I have yet to see any I like. SL's Balenciaga's attempts were both weak so far. I actually liked some of the lanvins but not enough to buy.

agreed

other day i walked probably a total of 3-4 miles in nyc

nothing luxury had on some am, wouldnt mind a nice pair of lux runners with actual comfort

ozweegos dont move me

if i didnt know a damn thing about fashion, ozweegos could pass for payless imo

Last edited:
I hear you but I don't know bro, they're a little sketcher-like but I've seen some colorways that looked damn nice! I forgot about those.

The white/green colorway that was posted a while back were clean and most of the darker colorways of the first release were nice too- with the deep navy, green, burgundy, with hits of pink.

My only plight is they tend to look a little bulkier than I'd want a runner to look and with size 12's, that's not a good look.

Just picked these up the MIP-10's from FRWD FRWD. JP 6 fits true to US 10.5. 

I got out of the Jordan game a minute ago, but these are fire. Leather is pure butter. 

Good picture of those! I like the sleekness of the toe box, much better than actual retro IV's and helps give them a more casual silhouette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom