Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Qasa order from sneakerboy was just cancelled. I ordered at 6:51PM. The sale was live by 6:43PM, well before 7:00PM.

Has anyone ever bought these ? Lol

lol, nah bro... My SA was trying to talk my girl into them once, she wasn't going

Last edited:
520 for one of the best looking shoes out aint that bad esp compared to the prices of other high end shoes its pretty fair

retail is another story sure as hell cant justify that i ended up coppin mine for 470 tho :pimp:

Last edited:
If anyone returns to sneakerboy let me know how it goes. Very curious if they fixed their issues with refunding US buyers.

23soles 23soles A chart would definitely help. It would need to be only used as a reference though because people's feet are shaped differently from one another. SL doesn't make the equation any easier as their sizing is all over the place even within the same model between different years/seasons

Last edited:
Ordered slp royal, red futures, and black futures from sb sale, got confirmations for all 3, woke up this morning w emails saying 2 of my orders were cancelled but didnt say which, now account shows 0 pending orders, wtf????

Where do you guys live? If my orders actually went through woulda had royals for 398 usd and futures for 460 each, even with tax and shipping to nyc. Thats well over 10% off

I appreciate it, thanks!  Looks like an NTer posted the sale before Sneakerboy posted it on their IG. haha

Yeah weird sizing how you have to size up 1/2 for skate but one full size down on SL10h.

What about Jodhpur and Wyatt?  If I'm a 45 in the skates and apparently a 44 in the SL10...Jodhpur and Wyatt's, I'd be a ?

Let me put my sizing out there to help people figure it out as close as possible with out trying them on.

Balmain 45
Balenciaga pleated 44 arenas I don't wear 43 to small 44 to loose.
Givenchy skate shoes 44.5, can squeeze into a 44
Krisvanasache Icarus 44 fit a little bigger.
Lanvin 45
Ann D - 44.5
Diemme - Python loafers 44
Raf Simons 45 (44 to snug)
Gucci 11+
LV dons/jaspers LV10 or 10.5
Converse 12
Nike AF1, AJ1, dunks 11.5
Nike Lebrons, jordan 11, kobe, flyknits, Roshes sz12
MMM- gats / futures 45
SLP - sl/10h 44.5(44 is to tight, 45 to big)
SLP wyatts- 44 is to small 44.5 and 45 fit nearly the same. I have the ocher suede in 45 and the black leather chain harness in a 44.5. Holding them up they are nearly identical length and my foot can't tell the difference.

Oh one more. Louboutins I'm a 44.5 in some of their shoes and 45 in others, sizing is a bit inconsistent with the brand.

I have a slightly wider then average foot.

Last edited:
drkingschultz drkingschultz love that denim/sneaker combo! The sub (or deep sea, can't tell) on the nato is nice. Is that a vintage one?

And there are always too many problems with SB orders. I steer clear. The sale was pretty decent, yeah but with the comfort and ease of shipping/returns with ssense, farfetch, mrporter, etc I'd only buy from SB as a last resort.

All that grabbed the futures though, good cop. I hope they come through. That was a really good price for those, especially the red and black pairs.

hennessy hennessy , it's probably best. This **** is eating me alive bro lol

Last edited:
Maybe my math is off, but It worked out to almost 50% off for me. 2 pairs of Margiela Futures (tax, imports, shipping) for $945 ish 

Thats dope but I was being sarcastic. Really thats even if your order goes through, gets cancelled or you even get the right stuff/in stock. All of which have happened with me on that site smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom