Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^wow u got a steal on those 149.99. Arent those like 895.00 because they snake skin?? IF anyone ever sees an 7.5 G let me knw in both of those.. Nice stuff S. Dizzel
Yeah the snakeskins go for over 8 bills.. those are definately by favorite style of Gucci sneaker.. they are sooooooo comfortable

^^yes they are. I have the brown pair. I wanted the white and red pair but couldnt find them anywhere after they went on sale.

^^yeah i have the brown pair.. and the white/red/kakhi pair as well.. bought both pairs from the saks sale for $250 each!

^^^what are the white red and kakhi pair?? Maybe they are the same ones im talking about I just dont remember the kakhi. Do you have a pic?

Here are the white/red/kakhis

gucci01.jpg

Copped the Damier Graphite Highs from LV ATL yesterday.

They had none on display and the SA just happened to stumble upon a pair that was on hold, but past the 24 hour hold limit.

They still had a LV 8.5 in the lows as well, I think the last pair.

Is anyone putting rubber heel taps because the soles are real thin?

^^^ I wouldn't necessarily put rubber heel tap on rubber sole. I don't think it will wear out that quick with regular wear. The soles are narrow whichmay give the impression that the sole are thinned than it really is. My suggestion is give a good one day of wearing and see how it is after that, then if youdecide you wan ttoppy's anyways, you can always do that later on.

Did anyone else get the extra laces that was supposed to go with thier Damier Graphite shoes? I was browsing E-Luxury and it clearly states that an extra pairof laces comes with the show but I didn't get one with mine. I was just curious if anyone else did not get theirs or if I am all alone on this.

Damn, I guess I'm going to have to call in and ask. So it came with 2 extra laces, total 3 overall and one of a different color too?
Now i'm curious if mine should have came with some grey laces. I wouldn't mind having an extra set.
Did anyone get an additional grey laces with theirs?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Damn, I guess I'm going to have to call in and ask. So it came with 2 extra laces, total 3 overall and one of a different color too?
Now i'm curious if mine should have came with some grey laces. I wouldn't mind having an extra set.
Did anyone get an additional grey laces with theirs?

cant help you til later...didnt even check mines...

My graphites came with 1 extra set of black laces, the same ones that came on the shoes. They are in a little pouch in the inside of the box along with thepamplet...

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

My graphites came with 1 extra set of black laces, the same ones that came on the shoes. They are in a little pouch in the inside of the box along with the pamplet...

Me too. I didn't get the shoehorn though, so I'll stop in Saturday and check my dude at the shop and I'm sure he'll give me one.

I noticed the thin sole too, but I'm not worried, its not like I'll be rocking the shoes everyday, I'd say once a week or less.... Especiallysince I'll really only have a few months before old man winter arrives....

Their giving out free shoehorns too?
laugh.gif
I feel like I've beenjipped!
laugh.gif
I just love little give-aways like that and extra littlethings/accessories that comes with my purchases. My SA might get an earful from me when I call alter today.
laugh.gif

Ya the shoehorn comes with it, when I got home, I was like +@!. Thing looked nice too. Was like a mother of pearl shoehorn.

Sorry to ask but do you have a pic of the shoehorn? I alreayd have like 5 shoehorns but I don't mind having an LV one.

I didn't get any other colored laces besides the black pair on them and the black pair in the pouch.

And what size should I get in those guccis posted on the last page? The highs? I wear an 7.5 forgot if its D or G in the dunk looking ones also posted on thelast page.

And yea those are the ones I was talking about, but where is it kahki?

Yes in my books it has I had to let NT know what was happening in the Olympic Thread last week.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom