Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do SL/10H fit?

I'm a 10 in Jordans and Flyknit Racers... 9 in Qasa Highs, 43 in MMM Gats.. how should I size? :nerd:

sorry if this sounds stupid

but where the hell do you put the discount code? i cant find it anywhere to put the discount code at... 

it was on the checkout page where you enter your CC information, it is the last option at the bottom. It says enter promo code, then you click to expand. 

whew. checked out in time. 

ordered a pair of aviators for my trip to the Philippines and just to have some sun glasses in general.

thanks for the code RFX!

it was on the checkout page where you enter your CC information, it is the last option at the bottom. It says enter promo code, then you click to expand. 
thanks

just found out the promo code section is only available for people in the states...and you were right - the code was already inactive.

If you still have items in your cart with the discount applied and havent checked out, it will let you with the discount still applied. I remoted into my computer at home I was on before coming to work, and the cart still had the discount. I added another pair and checked out. I chose next day air.

Yea they caught my man quick. I am over here fingers crossed that they let my order for one pair of Arenas go through.

If it doesn't, it'll be money saved.

I'm sure they probably still make money at 35% off but, they don't want to sell out of everything at 35% off.

Last edited:
Smh I swear if Glennurbetterthanme ruined it for us smh

My order was cancelled as well. Told me 'Barneys doesn't do promo codes or wasn't issued by barneys'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom