Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man. I think I'm just gunna pass unless I get an offer from someone with a lot of feedback, or someone in here.

The scary part is the dude who burned me had 500+ ebay feedbacks.
it's the guys with high feedback that will get you before 0 feedback dudes believe it or not

what did he do to you?
Back when the first two colors released, he told me he ordered maybe 5 pairs for a really good price, so I bought one from him. Long story short, first said he got scammed, then completely cut communication. Waited like the 45 day durations for opening the case/escalating too. Dude left a sour taste in my mouth, no homo. 

Back when the first two colors released, he told me he ordered maybe 5 pairs for a really good price, so I bought one from him. Long story short, first said he got scammed, then completely cut communication. Waited like the 45 day durations for opening the case/escalating too. Dude left a sour taste in my mouth, no homo. 
oh ok got you. As far as I knew about the story he happened to get scammed on the yeezys and lost paper. It was just a chain of events, unless he was lying, but he shouldn't have stopped contact with you regardless.

I've done 100+ online tranacrions and luclky they've all been smooth but you always have to proceed with caution. Even though we all chat in this group and its mostly the same people it's still the internet and most of us are strangers. I've seen countless of NT members get scammed and can only imagine if it was something like a luxury item instead :smh:

brb, filing chargeback for those fake SEFs you sent me
devil.gif
hahaha! NOOOO!

I see no issue being inspired by someone but I do agree. Some people just only want what Kanye is wearing. I started to wear chelsea boots in 2010. When I saw those BV's though I knew I had to have them. I have no interest wearing sneakers ever again. lol

The only thing I really see a problem with is when those people jump on whatever Kanye is wearing and completely hate on anything else.

Before Kanye was wearing those boots, I'm sure 99% of y'all would have been hating on the toebox of those Chelsea boots saying they are too bulky or whatever.

I'm a big fan of the BV. Despite the shape. When I had them in person I would've kept if I had the right size.

The only thing I really see a problem with is when those people jump on whatever Kanye is wearing and completely hate on anything else.

Before Kanye was wearing those boots, I'm sure 99% of y'all would have been hating on the toebox of those Chelsea boots saying they are too bulky or whatever.
bulky toe box actually works for my foot, not the narrow jimmy choo style. So if I wind up copping one of those boots those chelseas would probably be it

Any of you all that have been to Miami, had any issue wearing fashion sneakers to night spots? Liv, Mansion, Story etc.  I've always worn oxfords, or loafers; Might switch it up this trip.

Hey brotha! I finally found someone who wants those extrablanc arenas. I think I honestly might just hold off on doing it.

If not what size?

Any of you all that have been to Miami, had any issue wearing fashion sneakers to night spots? Liv, Mansion, Story etc.  I've always worn oxfords, or loafers; Might switch it up this trip.

Yeah as long as your spending money you can wear w/e for the most part.

Assuming you got VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom