Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FYI

I dont know how many of you are aware of this but figured id post it just in case it was helpful to anyone.Apparently Obama signed a trade act on the 24th that may affect people who order merchandise overseas.This is from the Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015:

"Sec. 901: De Minimis Value

Currently, 19 U.S.C. § 1321(a)(2)(C) allows importers to import up to $200 of merchandise informally (i.e., exempt from certain entry documentation requirements) and duty-free. Section 901 amends 19 U.S.C. § 1321(a)(2)(C) to raise the de minimis threshold from $200 to $800. Section 901 specifies that this amendment shall apply to merchandise imported or withdrawn from the warehouse for consumption on or after the 15th day after the date of enactment of the Act."

I found this on another forum and by no means am i a legislative expert but what i got from reading it is that the threshold for duty/import fees will be raised to $800.So if you wanted to order some kicks from overseas and didnt want to get hit with duties you might want to wait until the march 10th.If any of you want to look up the bill yourself its on congress.gov and i think this part is in the miscellaneous section.

Also this thread is amazing thanks for all the info and advice.
Repped for the info.

I dont know how many of you are aware of this but figured id post it just in case it was helpful to anyone.Apparently Obama signed a trade act on the 24th that may affect people who order merchandise overseas.This is from the Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015:

"Sec. 901: De Minimis Value

Currently, 19 U.S.C. § 1321(a)(2)(C) allows importers to import up to $200 of merchandise informally (i.e., exempt from certain entry documentation requirements) and duty-free. Section 901 amends 19 U.S.C. § 1321(a)(2)(C) to raise the de minimis threshold from $200 to $800. Section 901 specifies that this amendment shall apply to merchandise imported or withdrawn from the warehouse for consumption on or after the 15th day after the date of enactment of the Act."

I found this on another forum and by no means am i a legislative expert but what i got from reading it is that the threshold for duty/import fees will be raised to $800.So if you wanted to order some kicks from overseas and didnt want to get hit with duties you might want to wait until the march 10th.If any of you want to look up the bill yourself its on congress.gov and i think this part is in the miscellaneous section.

Also this thread is amazing thanks for all the info and advice.

Good looks!

Another tip some of you may find helpful. There is an app called "Raise" where you buy/sell gift cards you no longer want at a discount. You can usually get $500 Nordstrom gift cards for about 10% off. It's not much, but it can be helpful to save $20-50 here and there when making bigger purchases. Every little bit helps right?

I learned about this because my bank shut down my card for suspected fraud when Nordstrom Seattle rang me up and charged me over the phone. Was having a lot of issues with it so the SA just asked if I could buy a gift card and he could do it that way. So I looked up Nordstrom giftcards online and ended up finding this app. I also just sold an old Nike gift card on there that had just been sitting in my room for months. It was for $100 or so, think I ended up getting $85 for it.

Last edited:
CP Chelseas fit the same as Achilles, or TTS? I wear a 41 in Achilles and I'm wondering if a 42 in Chelseas would be too big for a US9.

YO WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR THE BIG FOOTERS?!?!

I'm looking for some high end kicks in a size 14 I.E. Y-3 Qasa Hi's, MMM Futures, CP low's ETC... CAN ANYONE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION?

they look grey/brown to me

hen is that color accurate?

Last edited:
YO WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR THE BIG FOOTERS?!?!

I'm looking for some high end kicks in a size 14 I.E. Y-3 Qasa Hi's, MMM Futures, CP low's ETC... CAN ANYONE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION?

Mr. Porter has CP lows in a 14. Qasa's stop at a 12.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom