Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What denim is that?

Denim is SL D02, I think FW15? No distressing, just a simple wash. Love them though. I have two pairs. Plotting on DIY'ing the other.

Gats look good Nick. I don't think I've ever seen that color before seeing them on tbs. Is that a David Yurman tiger eye bracelet? I had bought one on ebay few months back but had to return because it was too small for my wrist. 

Thanks, Mike. I really like the color too. Good for warm weather.

Yeah, this is the Yurman tiger eye bracelet. I've had it for about 6-7 years now. However, this is maybe my 4th one. The used to use silver mini box links and it would stretch and snap. I've had them replaced and repaired over the years. They now use titanium and it holds up much better but still stretches a bit. Not so much that I would buy one too tight though so you madd the right move in sending it back.

They come in different wrist and bead sizes as well. My cousin has about 5 or 6 different ones. I think the middle sized beads are best. I'm not much of a jewelry guy at all but I wear this everyday. Love it.

not me :frown: ...but yall motivate the hell out of me to keep grinding!
I'm not getting a whole lot of chicken, but I'm blessed enough to have enough left over after saving and taking care of responsibilities to be able to buy stuff. We still on the grind. We're all gonna make it though.

I'm not getting a whole lot of chicken, but I'm blessed enough to have enough left over after saving and taking care of responsibilities to be able to buy stuff. We still on the grind. We're all gonna make it though.
yes sir....big ups to that

Also, studded Harness Wyatts today for work.
Happy Friday

Thanks man, the chains are sick.
They didn't make brown suede chains did they?

I've heard the black suede chains are releasing soon.

Thanks man, the chains are sick.
They didn't make brown suede chains did they?

I've heard the black suede chains are releasing soon.
No brown suede chains.

And yes, black suede chains for FW16!

As soon as I saw them, I texted my SA to reserve a pair for me.

I'm planning to get my first pair of Story Et Fall high boot.

Any opinions between Chelsea and side zip boot in tobacco?

That pair is not black. I got them from ssense a while back. They're not there any longer and I don't have a full fit pic at the moment.

I know Mike/Sunny23 has them too. I think he posted a full fit pic a while back. Maybe he can repost?

That pair is not black. I got them from ssense a while back. They're not there any longer and I don't have a full fit pic at the moment.

I know Mike/Sunny23 has them too. I think he posted a full fit pic a while back. Maybe he can repost?

Great pair of denim. Have not been able to locate them since last season.

Remember that the same pair of jeans are going to look different from one person to another. I've seen jeans look great on others and fit/look like crap on me.

I have slimmed down from prior years, currently about 8% BF and it helped a lot with fitting cloths. I managed to retain most my muscle mass also. So it's a win win for me because I can still enjoy working out and wear the cloths I want to wear. It's all about finding a balance that fits you personally.

Last edited:

don't mind the cheesy pic just a bs bored edit job, but I'm selling the cyber monday SLP fringe DS for a sweet deal, hit my inbox.

I've been having some fire deals if anyone knows me from IG i got ref checks, i wasn't kidding about leaving the fashion world.

they are sz 45, just rather hook up NT before i sell to the masses always...............thats all for now those Fear of God jeans are reselling of 1k+ and they were only $800, i rather have the resell off these fools.

Last edited:
you don't like the fringes?  

i love em

i just have a sour taste in my mouth among the high end crowd, my new thing is hockey jerseys and Nikes.......

call me emotional, I'm just a person with strong emotions, Taurus if it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom