Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if those are legit are not. The proportions look way off from the angle. Either way, they look too small.

Last edited:
Okay okay maybe they do look a little small...Im a big guy what can I say lol

Jackstacks don't ever disrespect me like that I only deal with authentics

It's a small pic from a bad angle, no one dissing you. Nice shoes, I have the patchwork dons.

Last edited:
How ya'll cop those Kanye lvs? Ebay? When I start searching for them I know it's gonna be a pain in the neck due to them dropping so long ago

How ya'll cop those Kanye lvs? Ebay? When I start searching for them I know it's gonna be a pain in the neck due to them dropping so long ago

Release date for my pairs :smokinp

Ebay, Grailed, RIF, probably your best bets Alp.

Was going to try to help the NT fam flourish and a kid snatched a pair of SLP Skate Slip Ons that were star covered in a 44 for $135 CAD (107 USD). Has them up on grailed now for 300 usd :smh: . I messaged him to troll asking if he bought them from the exact location we were at and he responded ya. Can't hate on him I guess for trying a thing. These...

Is it that Ramiro kid from Toronto? I notice he does that alot which is cool i guess!

I see that Ramiro kid put up a pair as well in a size 41 (8). The kid I was talking about had a 44 (11). It's true though. Can't fault a person for taking advantage of an opportunity to make a little money. I was just going to try to help someone on NT out by picking the pair up and whoever could pay the shipping etc and I would do the favor for them. I'm sure any person in these threads would capitalize on a cheap pair to even use as beaters...

Last edited:
Whats up NT!  I hope all is well with everyone, and thank you for the prior love.

Its been a while, I'm just stopping by to share the most recent project.

For those of you who didn't catch the initial post, here's what Collegium is all about: 

From my experience in footwear, there has always been a missing element.  That missing element was purposeful materialism. 

Material comes in a vast arrangement of grading, but the true art comes into play when there is a beautiful process and story behind it.

Today, that is the framework consumers want to see in their purchases, and were here to deliver just that.

The concept of pushing purpose and process in our material selection is to fulfill a void and create a unique experience for our

customers.  We want out customers to feel like they are visiting a museum, where they find a variety of artful footwear that carry

artisan stories, and use unique materials to tell them.  The whole process will be depicted.

Our meticulous and minimalistic silhouette acts as a canvas for the material.

Whether we use a full grain pigmented leather, vegetable tanned leather, aniline dyed leather, waterproofed suede, full grain suede,

chrome-free leather, or many others in our archive, we promise to individually hand pick each resource and tell its story transparently

to our customers.

Our upcoming project is the Pillar High in Nero, Bianco, & Beige. 5.7.16.

Let me know what other colorways and things you guys would like to see!   Thanks for the love!

-Collegium

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom