Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GlennVagmire Ah, I didn't see those up there. Thanks. I didn't know what white pair he was talking about. They do look nice there. I've never owned white pants. Seem like dirt magnets.

I have the repaired light denim from ss16. The wash is on point and the they can be worn anywhere since they aren't super distressed.

jackstacks jackstacks I can't wear ripped jeans to work, but I can get away with those on casual Friday because the holes are patched up.

Wearing my rainy day beaters today:

^ Are the single knee rips D02s? If not, how do they fit in comparison? I have those knee patch denim, but for some reason I really dislike them (as I'm starting to with most of my SLP denim) and want to replace them with something else.

They're the D02s. I enjoy all my SLP denim. I really like the texture of the 100% cotton pairs.

High end squad officially sponsored by Gucci now
Hype be real on here ive been lurking alot and noticed a few on here down playing gg&lv last yr but now back on the wave now i guess slp is on the decline now?smfh trying to hard to be in da in crowd thats why i always buy what i like or catches my eye but alot of things gets over satured in the fashion world

Last edited:
With Hedi leaving SLP and SLP erasing all evidence of his work before his last collection even dropped, the SLP hype is done.

I don't think there's a single article of footwear or clothing Gucci produces that could be cross-shopped with Saint Laurent. Like no one is in the market for a new pair of denim and boils down their decision to Saint Laurent biker denim or Gucci embroidered snake denim. And if people were hating on Gucci last year, it's because up until last season their stuff was complete trash. And if people are jumping off the Saint Laurent bandwagon now, it's because they're Hedi ********rs.

I don't think there's a single article of footwear or clothing Gucci produces that could be cross-shopped with Saint Laurent. Like no one is in the market for a new pair of denim and boils down their decision to Saint Laurent biker denim or Gucci embroidered snake denim. And if people were hating on Gucci last year, it's because up until last season their stuff was complete trash. And if people are jumping off the Saint Laurent bandwagon now, it's because they're Hedi ********rs.

Hedi was the designer of the clothes, so people that like what he put out at SLP aren't 100% guaranteed to like/buy Anthony's stuff. Gucci is relevant again because of the new designer Alessandro. If he was to leave and Gucci went back to making the same monogrammed boring crap as before, people would be off of Gucci.

I agree that Gucci feel off hard before Alessandro. People not feeling confident about the creative direction of SLP without the designer of the last four years, is hardly "dickriding". SLP deleted all of Hedi's photos like a jealous ex and their new promo videos generate a lot of hope for new sessions. Just have to wait and see at this point.

Last edited:
Well considering SLP will continue to produce the permenant collection items which were Hedi's designs and exactly what the brand is known for (mostly), if people are jumping ship it's due to Hedi fanaticism. Either way, I love SLP and I literally want every piece from Gucci's FW collection so I don't really care either way.

I dont give a damn whos there or not designing. Long as the clothing and footwear is :pimp: as well as quality im buying that brand.

I wish I could splurge on those Tom Ford sneakers but thats out my price range and I dont believe they ever hit sale?

I dont give a damn whos there or not designing. Long as the clothing and footwear is :pimp: as well as quality im buying that brand.

I wish I could splurge on those Tom Ford sneakers but thats out my price range and I dont believe they ever hit sale?

They go on sale. The store had certain color ways of the 1st sneaker they produced (the Lanvin looking ones) for 50% off during sale season.

Mr. Porter had the Orfords (trainer looking ones) for 40% off.

I've also seen those all suede high tops on sale at Neimans.

Last edited:
One of of all time favorite sneaker. Been a Lanvin sneaker fan and customer for about 7 years. More to come shortly.

They go on sale. The store had certain color ways of the 1st sneaker they produced (the Lanvin looking ones) for 50% off during sale season.

Mr. Porter had the Orfords (trainer looking ones) for 40% off.

I've also seen those all suede high tops on sale at Neimans.

You serious. I need those suede high tops. About to look around right now.

Thanks for the heads up guys

You serious. I need those suede high tops. About to look around right now.

Thanks for the heads up guys

The suede were on sale last year (didn't look this year), at Neimans. Mainly in the colors no one really wanted (red, white).

Do they still make the highs in suede?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom