Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might've been loaded up at night and someone bought it. Their sites are slow as far as uodating qtys. Or unless someone here bought it and didn't say nothing

I was typing my number in, got to the check and it said O quantity.

If really want them you can call their customer service and see if a store possibly has them in stock for that price. I did this with the YSL skate shoes before the summer (palm trees) and though the website showed sold out a store still had them in stock (last pair of course).

If really want them you can call their customer service and see if a store possibly has them in stock for that price. I did this with the YSL skate shoes before the summer (palm trees) and though the website showed sold out a store still had them in stock (last pair of course).

Bet...

I called the customer service. They showed a store having it, go transferred. Guy in the store says they don't have it, store system hasn't updated to reflect it smh

Threw my laces to my Gucci Aces in the washer a month ago and can't find them lol.

Anybody know where I can get some similar replacements?

I still want tan fringes in a 44 or 44.5. Would love to catch them for the cheap.

Somebody tell me this a joke??????

Ordered the Black Fringes ...

Thanks for the code. This will be a SLP winter for me :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom