Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harness came in

LMAO yall some snobby a s s savages ninjas! Clearly i see a difference aesthetically but if you were to ask an expert im sure the question would have been answered sensibly. Everyone in here acts like an expert so i asked a question. Didnt warrant the bytch a s s reply

LMAO yall some snobby a s s savages ninjas! Clearly i see a difference aesthetically but if you were to ask an expert im sure the question would have been answered sensibly. Everyone in here acts like an expert so i asked a question. Didnt warrant the bytch a s s reply
The sole is different as well which is also kinda obvious in the pic

There was absolutely nothin elistist or snobby about the answers you were given. It was a completely stupid question. You could tell the difference of the style of boots by looking at the picture. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Reps for the fit pics. Looks like you gotta be team skinny jeans to pull most if these shoes off.

There was absolutely nothin elistist or snobby about the answers you were given. It was a completely stupid question. You could tell the difference of the style of boots by looking at the picture. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Bruh might as well post what's the difference between KD's and Kobes

It's obvi yall never worked in retail LOL there are things called features and benefits of shoes that can be explained from every angle. Clearly the question was above yalls knowledge so it was my bad for asking in this thread in the first place. I'll direct all questions to the people who actually know and get paid to answer "stupid questions"...

And LMFAO @ dont let the door hit you on the way out. Ok tough guy :lol: :lol:

Yoox got some good deals right now. 30% off on app.
That jacket nice, I would've got it if my size 500-600.
Farfetch added some margiela too

It's obvi yall never worked in retail LOL there are things called features and benefits of shoes that can be explained from every angle. Clearly the question was above yalls knowledge so it was my bad for asking in this thread in the first place. I'll direct all questions to the people who actually know and get paid to answer "stupid questions"...

And LMFAO @ dont let the door hit you on the way out. Ok tough guy :lol: :lol:

So you're wanting people in here to give you a sales pitch? :rolleyes

He clearly is ignorant. Comes in here like he's owed somethin. Asks a question that has an obvious answer then gets mad when multiple people don't give the advice "he wants".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom