Post Something You Know That We Don't Because Of Your Job

you know how you can legally kill someone in self defense if they are trying to kill you? well you can do the same thing with rape... If you are being raped or catch someone in the process of raping someone, you can legal shoot to kill... (Security)

Just read through all 53 pgs of this thread. A lot of good info here. Much appreciated
pimp.gif

Air Force

- The military is the reason why this country is son in debt (everybody know this) but once you are actually in you see whats up

- The laziness of this country is going to just run this country into the ground. Once you are of rank (nco or above) its over no more work
this only takes about 4-7 years and if you stay in 20 years, which most do once they put on rank then it adds up.

-They hire civilians (contractors) that get paid outrageous amounts of money to do something that WE can be doing.

-The BS is never ending. People will do anything to make rank

-It is easy to go under the radar and get paid for not doing anything for 20 (already discussed)

-It's not that serious.

It's pretty late and I can go on about this subject for days. Only reason I stay in is to travel and hopefully get to Europe next.

-All travel expenses are paid for (If sent there) and you can use and abuse the system. GTC Government Travel Card FTW

Tim Hortons (canadian quivalent to like dunking donuts)

- Ive never seen  anyone spit on food or do really nasty %#+* like that, but if were busy and we drop something, no way in hell are we remaking it, dust it off pass it out the window and keep the line moving.

- Place is ussually dominated by teenagers, what do teenagers do? Smoke weed, all day, between breaks all or that. No how does that apply to you? well besides bad service, ive seen fools hot box the fridge where we keep the food on more than one occasion.
laugh.gif

- Half the staff don't stir %#+* especially if it's busy.

Big electronics chain (not saying the name in case they watching. But you can guess, it's the biggest.
laugh.gif

Extended warranty's, to be completely honest are worth it if you know how to use em, one on tv's and computers we have the break down rates and that %#+* just breaks a lot plus repairs are not worth it half the time especially with tv's.

The real thing is if you have one especially with like tv's or laptops, if you complain enough your bound to get your %#+* replaced they don't want to loose extended warrenty buyers, seen dudes come in with 3 year old tube tv's and walk out with 55 inch led's, most of the time the stores to meet there numbers will let you upgrade as long as you buy a new service plan, becuase that helps there store stats. If that one store doesn't give you a new computer/laptop just go to different one, somebody will.

There is nothing wrong with open box items, 90% of the time customers just wanted ssomthing different or it was gift that somebody retured, if you ask the clerk to open it for you half the time it is still sealed and was never used.

If a product ends with 97 instead of 99, it's clearence and we will give mad discounts on it to get it out.

The best time to buy %#+* is either during the christmas season (not black friday/boxxing day) or for tvs march april may, because thats when we get the new tv's and we gotta get rid of the last years model.

Panasonic plasma will give a better picture that any other tv and are way cheaper than an led, why people don't buy them is hilarious to me.

Black friday/boxing day is a scam, especiially the door crasher items,  mostt of the door crasher stuff are 2- to 3 year old tv's that the manufacture has left over, or refurbished most 99% of the time you get what you pay for, if you buy a tv thats half the price of another it most cases it is not nearly as good.

The high end vizios are good and a nice value, the mid  and low ends are @%%$#$ and unreliable.

a good Plasma screen's will give a better picture than a LED or LCD, and will be way cheaper in bigger sizes, most staff are just tired of trying to convince people that or there is more margin on led and lcd so they make more commission.

expensive hdmi cables are a scam

don't bother asking for a deal unless you get the warrenty

if you are getting the whole package warrenty/instalation, you can negotiate down to about 10% of above cost, so that usually amounts to about 10% of the entire purchase price, depending on what tv you got.

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

- The military is the reason why this country is son in debt (everybody know this) but once you are actually in you see whats up

been saying that for the longest
laugh.gif

but at least somebody in the armed forces admits it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Wireless :

those "authorized dealers" or kiosks in Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Costco, etc. are staffed with idiots who'll mess up your acct. just to score some loot off you. Same for their garbage accessories, they may be cheaper but you'll end up needing a new phone or battery over saving a few bucks. Don't get suckered in by the phone being $50 cheaper because the fine print states they're not responsible for adding charges on your account that you won't get credited for.

Indian people are the rudest, smelliest & cheapest customers. They're always wanting whatever's free, or a smartphone with no data plan (not happening) and want you to waive any and all fees and have the audacity to ask you to "throw something in" like a case or car charger.

Not iPhone upgrade eligible? It can happen as early as I want it to, but unless you're buying over $100 of accessories you can fist yourself because I'm not going through the hassle.

Old people are the same as Indians, just without the free stuff. That old-folks-phone you're buying isn't worth my time nor am I interested in talking about how good you had it under Eisenhower. Quit yapping & **+*.

If you're phone's acting up, just pull the battery & SIM, reinsert & restart. Don't waste my time trying to fix a phone I didn't even sell you.

And of course, as soon as you hand us your phone it's straight to the pics... we'll get them off and you won't even notice.

It's all probably been said... sorry if so.

No offense to my Indian folks on here but cot damn
roll.gif

The Burger we use for the Cheese/Hamburger Happy Meal is the same burgers we use in the Big Mac.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

-the majority of CEO's of companies are all idiots and they think they are gods gift to earth
I don't think CEO's are idiots... obviously they did something right.
If I took home the amount of money they are, thinking I'm God's gift would be me being modest.

The first patient to undergo FDA approved clinical trials in the US using stem cell therapy to treat spinal cord injury has openly reported having sensation and feelings in his legs that were not previously there. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

-Buy your furniture from Sams club, if it breaks, gets old, you want new furniture, need money etc, you will get a full refund.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

The first patient to undergo FDA approved clinical trials in the US using stem cell therapy to treat spinal cord injury has openly reported having sensation and feelings in his legs that were not previously there. 
happy.gif

what do you mean

There are 3 major musical equipment retailers. 1 of them is Sweetwater. The other 2 own just about every musical equipment online retail site out there, using the same warehouses and call-centers, but just operating under different names and websites.

When you call a call center of an online retailer, they know every product you looked at, every keyword you searched for and sometimes even what websites you came from or went to.

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Air Force

- The laziness of this country is going to just run this country into the ground. Once you are of rank (nco or above) its over no more work
this only takes about 4-7 years and if you stay in 20 years, which most do once they put on rank then it adds up.

-They hire civilians (contractors) that get paid outrageous amounts of money to do something that WE can be doing.

-The BS is never ending. People will do anything to make rank

-It is easy to go under the radar and get paid for not doing anything for 20 (already discussed)

-It's not that serious.

It's pretty late and I can go on about this subject for days. Only reason I stay in is to travel and hopefully get to Europe next.

-All travel expenses are paid for (If sent there) and you can use and abuse the system. GTC Government Travel Card FTW

Yep
laugh.gif

Loss Prevention

Easy to get away with anything because the give you access to pretty much the whole store. Never took anything though because that just ain't me.

If we know you took it but didn't auctually see it for ourselves..can't touch you.

Hardest thieves to catch are the ones who come in and out fast, no extra walking around.

Employees can't touch you.

Random food input from two of my ex's.
Unless sunny side up. Most restaurants dont use real eggs. It's either a milky or powder form. Ask for real eggs.

If you have pest control questions.
I have answers.

This a fire thread btw...

Run this thread back. I'll contribute from a previous job:

- Bo Jackson is an ***hole :lol:. When he makes an appearance, his contract literally lays out how many photos he has to take and how many autographs he has to sign. He will ONLY do that much before he leaves. Nothing additional.

- Kevin Hart's real life personality is the complete opposite of what he portrays when the cameras are on. He is very stuck up and doesn't want to interact with fans if he can avoid it.

- A coworker was related to someone who used to be a nanny for Will and Jada Smith. She said Will and Jada would literally lock themselves in a room and "meditate" for hours at a time. No one could disturb.

- The state of Illinois is in debt largely due to the inflated retirement plans of people in education. Some of the salaries people are getting in retirement are :wow:

That's all I can think of off top.

Back
Top Bottom