\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just found out my fiance is pregnant. Probably gonna have to get rid of the Challenger. :frown:

I've never emmm thought about driving a non-muscle car.

My Chally has a big *** trunk and its just me, the wife and the kid.

Thinking about just coping her an SUV and keeping my baby(the Challenger)

Problem solved

Last edited:
Just found out my fiance is pregnant. Probably gonna have to get rid of the Challenger.
frown.gif

I've never emmm thought about driving a non-muscle car.

My Chally has a big *** trunk and its just me, the wife and the kid.

Thinking about just coping her an SUV and keeping my baby(the Challenger)
Keep the Chally. Cop a cheap SUV.

everyone is happy

Really necessary to get a suv once you have a kid?

Can't see myself selling the vette, I'll just buy a four door car.

Last edited:
I dont understand why people feel the need to move from a coupe to something bigger because of a baby?

4 doors easier for a baby seat i guess

I got 2 homies with kids stayed coupe life :lol:

Ill prob keep a coupe too tbh

Its not even that serious. To change to a four door cause you're too lazy to move a front seat?
I think its the womenz who got yall whipped thinking you need 4 doors and a massive trunk just to haul a 10lb baby in the back lol

Last edited:
That S class is a taxi. I've seen a couple of them. They're not your typical taxi you hail on the street for the average Joe. Its usually used to carry around celebs and foreign dignitaries when they come to NYC

You need room for not only the baby but the car seat and stroller. Getting an SUV is overkill. A sedan, wagon or crossover is more than enough
Its not even that serious. To change to a four door cause you're too lazy to move a front seat?
I think its the womenz who got yall whipped thinking you need 4 doors and a massive trunk just to haul a 10lb baby in the back lol

I want to see BMW's response to the s class with the new 7 series. Benz distanced itself from the competition with the new s class

Not gonna lie. The new Hyundai genesis looks good. You get a lot of car for the money. Would take it over a basic e class or 5 series

Saw the new M6 on the showroom floor of my local dealer yesterday and it is 
pimp.gif

Also had a M4 in there too that was stupid sick. Might be my new favorite car.

Does anyone in here know anything about head units? :nerd:

I see a million options and need something that is seamless and has great touchscreen response. Almost all aftermarket head units i've seen in person have seen cheap and weren't very responsive. My budget is about $500. But if there's something that's really good for more, I'm all for it. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom