\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Does anyone in here know anything about head units? :nerd:

I see a million options and need something that is seamless and has great touchscreen response. Almost all aftermarket head units i've seen in person have seen cheap and weren't very responsive. My budget is about $500. But if there's something that's really good for more, I'm all for it. Thanks

Ive always been a fan of pioneer head units. Not sure how their double din performs tho

m4 on hre 501 id straight flames
now thats 
pimp.gif

Those big grills that all the manufacturers are using is not by coincidence. It's mandated by the IIHS to protect pedestrians when they get hit by a car in a frontal collision

Those big grills that all the manufacturers are using is not by coincidence. It's mandated by the IIHS to protect pedestrians when they get hit by a car in a frontal collision

its a little different b.

the cars just have to be designed ina way where when a pedestrian is hit the force has to be ina sense tranferred so its not like they get hit by a wall

has nothing to do with big grills.

all other cars on the road ahve small grills b

Thanks man. The salesman told me these things are selling like crazy, 3 people came in while I was there alone to look at the car specifically. Lexus really knocked this one out of the park imo and it will be a hit for them similar to how the RX is

Last edited:
Interior pics? Gotta be nice in there
I haven't received the car yet but should by Monday or Tuesday since I got it sunday and the storage lot closed early...

But heres a pic that I found online that is the exact specifications of the interior on mine...really comfortable seats and steering wheel and overall an elegant cabin, the touchpad navigation control and the wireless phone charging station is sick 

Last edited:
Congrats on the pickup! interior is looking gorgeous, and a wireless phone charging station too!! My goodness

Interior pics? Gotta be nice in there
I haven't received the car yet but should by Monday or Tuesday since I got it sunday and the storage lot closed early...

But heres a pic that I found online that is the exact specifications of the interior on mine...really comfortable seats and steering wheel and overall an elegant cabin, the touchpad navigation control and the wireless phone charging station is sick 
pimp.gif

congrats on the purchase man

Is an NX a car? Am I the only one that can't stand how Lexus names vehicles? NX, RX, IS, doesn't mean **** to me :lol:

It does look shiny, new, and expensive though, congrats bro, enjoy it :smokin

Is an NX a car? Am I the only one that can't stand how Lexus names vehicles? NX, RX, IS, doesn't mean **** to me
laugh.gif

It does look shiny, new, and expensive though, congrats bro, enjoy it
smokin.gif
The letters are names for their models and the intentions of the model.  Specifically,

IS = Intermediate Sedan

GS = Grand Sport

LS = Luxury Sedan

Is an NX a car? Am I the only one that can't stand how Lexus names vehicles? NX, RX, IS, doesn't mean **** to me :lol:

The letters are names for their models and the intentions of the model.  Specifically,

IS = Intermediate Sedan

GS = Grand Sport

LS = Luxury Sedan
what about the ES?

IS = Intermediate Sedan

GS = Grand Sport

LS = Luxury Sedan

IS= Intelligent Sport

ES = Executive Sedan

Back
Top Bottom