\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

love the jade green that came on DC5s too.
me too, that color is awesome.  not very green at all 
laugh.gif

not true, i've just said i won't own certain colors. 

but this color is genuinely terrible and it's freakin everywhere
I'm just giving you a hard time my dude.

I used to have an Expedition and a Tahoe, both were in that shade of dark green. Wasn't my favorite color, but they were both cheap transportation , so it was whatever.

The Tahoe was definitely a hoopty *** hood ride, but it got me up and down the ski hill for a season (after I took off the flaking and pitted twenny foes :lol:)

Last edited:
Man when i was in highschool my mom had that same Tahoe in a much worse color (maroon) and i got stuck driving it a few times 
laugh.gif

i've always wanted to paint a car this color. it's called Hypnotic Teal

sheepey_dc2.jpg

i think it's a scion XB factory color :lol:

Yea that color combo works very well..
I love dc2s so much man. After seeing the angles on this shots I think I'm gonna take my spoiler off. Maybe even shave my side moldings! It looks much much cleaner..
Damn way cleaner

Last edited:
I love dc2s so much man. After seeing the angles on this shots I think I'm gonna take my spoiler off. Maybe even shave my side moldings! It looks much much cleaner..
Damn way cleaner
pics of yours? i can't remember seeing you post it

i've always wanted to paint a car this color. it's called Hypnotic Teal

sheepey_dc2.jpg

i think it's a scion XB factory color :lol:

Damn way cleaner

def shave da side moldings

dont u dare take da wing off if its a type r wing i will find u and i will super glue da wing to da car

Last edited:
r33 da ugly duckling tho

lowkey look like a sentra

Nah b. r33's look really nice. They have an aura of stoicism that was lost on the angry eyed r34. The r33s longer wheelbase gives it some advantages over the 32 and 34. The reason people always tend to overlook the r33 compared to the r32 is because when it came out it actually had some competition. While the r33 was a better performer, the r32 absolutely dominated all of it's classes in the late 80s and early 90s. By the mid 90s the rest of the market had caught up, making the r33 look less impressive than it's predecessor even though it was a superior vehicle.

Sepang bronze e60 m5 is the best paint job in the world ever

Nah b... Ugliest Bimmer in the Ugliest color :x

I rock with you most of the time but just nah

Bangle era Bimmers are the worst :x

IMO that color is terrible, it only looks half decent when under direct sunlight or in doctored images. In person it looks like the bronze/brown paint you'd see on old Cadillac DeVille rental cars. Awful :x

Dank u are like my father on NT but i gotta disaggree withyou

I saw one in real life and it looked amazing man

And how could u hate on the e60 m5?

It has a v10 bro

Back
Top Bottom