\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The motor is the only thing good about the m5 and m6 of that era.  fugly otherwise.

actually the m5 is ok. but the m6 is awful

Ill let yall slander the m6 but not the m5 especially the one with the updated taillights

Sure its no e39

But its still something worth praise

I mean... to each their own.... but there's a reason Bangle hasn't found work in the automotive industry since his stint with BMW.

The e60 looks... dare I say... Korean. Seriously, it's just a disgustingly ugly car to my (and many others) eyes.

Out of the older models I love the R33 the most. On Gran Turismo 1-3 the r34 was the GOD car I'd have mine with 1000hp merking everybody and the Pikes Peak Suzuki I used to literally fly over cars in that game.

Last edited:
I mean... to each their own.... but there's a reason Bangle hasn't found work in the automotive industry since his stint with BMW.

The e60 looks... dare I say... Korean. Seriously, it's just a disgustingly ugly car to my (and many others) eyes.
Agree to disagree

*e-hug

DA SANTORINI BLUE E92 M3 BEST PAINT EVER

IMG_3887.jpg

Last edited:
I was actually having this conversation a couple weeks back. What company has the best blues? And is there another company im not thinking of that has so many options (Subbie has WRB but other than that they fall short in my opinion)

Honda/Acura ( Im sure there are more but these are a few of my favorites)

BMW ( Im sure there are more but these are a few of my favorites)

Last edited:

Da 5.0 in kona blue is :pimp:
Love that bit of purple you see in certain angles it's sick in person

Back
Top Bottom