\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Best "normal" color: SWP (Satin White Pearl). 
pimp.gif

Best "unique" color: Teal/TIffany blue. 
pimp.gif

The 5.0 is kinf of american muscle hands down

Till u start talkin zl1. Lingenfelter vettes. Hellcats etc

Challenger is the worse looking muscle car out there sorry but da hemi just looks like a fat lady with no curves

The camaro had something but got ugly quick

Mustang has it all :nthat:

Can't wait till they unveil the new Camaro soon. They said it might actually do better than the Mustang 
nerd.gif

Me I'd say

Challenger

Mustang (cuz it's a ford)
Then camaro

Damn chevy really disappointed me with that camaro, only saw one clean one on the street.

Challenger is the worse looking muscle car out there sorry but da hemi just looks like a fat lady with no curves

The camaro had something but got ugly quick

Mustang has it all :nthat:

You trippy

14713647897_5b4720d5a5_k.jpg

This is what muscle looks like. Not that pseudo euro look Chevy and Ford are trying so hard to nail.

The new Mustang is nice, don't get me wrong. But it ain't the Challenger.

Camaro is just weak. Fast as hell though...

You trippy

14713647897_5b4720d5a5_k.jpg

This is what muscle looks like. Not that pseudo euro look Chevy and Ford are trying so hard to nail.

The new Mustang is nice, don't get me wrong. But it ain't the Challenger.

Camaro is just weak. Fast as hell though...

You posted a riced out challenger post something that doesn't have tacky rims or slammed!

But don't get me wrong the chally has everything I love about muscle but the body is just to big. I get what they were going for but idk I just don't see it

Last edited:
Looks wise I like the challenger the best, then mustang and then Camaro. Performance wise I'd take the mustang since the challenger is on the large and heavy side.

There is such a bias toward european and asian cars in this thread that the only example of contemporary American muscle someone provided is a riced out one.

Muscle cars have always been big, heavy, high horsepower cars.

This is why I said the new Mustang doesn't look a like a muscle car because it looks like a European car.

Performance wise, its great I just doesn't look like an American muscle car.

Last edited:
Mustang is trash. New ones are even worse. Team Camaro all day. Like the Challenge though.

Last edited:
Its riced cause its lowered and on aftermarket wheels? lol

And that wheel/paint combo is :pimp:

We all seen stock challengers though. I like big body. If I was into a smaller frame, I'd be into Mustangs. 5.0 exhaust note is serious.

Heres a stock chally though

2015-dodge-challenger-srt-hellcat-front0three-quarter-in-motion-02.jpg

8)

Last edited:
You'd hate this then

I love it. Lawd.

American muscle needs chrome trimming back.

Last edited:

PRIME PRIME

How dare you not post this at first and then you hide it in a spoiler. Booo this man!

Now this picture and maybe I would reconsider what I said.

Mustang > challenger (the one pictured in my post) >> camaro

Stayed away from posting Mustangs that look like it came out of a magazine :lol: . Just normal DD's with a few mods.

To the 15's

Last edited:
There is such a bias toward european and asian cars in this thread that the only example of contemporary American muscle someone provided is a riced out one.

Muscle cars have always been big, heavy, high horsepower cars.

This is why I said the new Mustang doesn't look a like a muscle car because it looks like a European car.

Performance wise, its great I just doesn't look like an American muscle car.

High horsepower... yes

Big and heavy... not necessarily

It's only due to how small most cars have gotten that we view older cars as being so large. I mentioned this a few pages back, but most old muscle cars weigh less than pint sized modern cars.

Take the 64 GTO for example. That's a true Muscle car, not a gussied up Pony car like the Camaro, Challenger or Mustang.

The recipe was simple....

- Take relatively small car
- Throw in the biggest production engine you have in it
- Sell it for a price the average young person can afford

(64 GTO) It was a chassis designed for 5.3L engines. Compared to the full-size cars of the time, it was very small. They took a chassis designed for 5.3L engines and threw a 6.4L in it. Then left the original brakes on it and sold it to the public as cheaply as possible. That's what a muscle car is meant to be. Not a big, overweight hunk with a fake luxury interior sold at a 35% markup.

In the early days, professional hot rodders would usually buy the base model of a mid-full sized Ford or GM in total stripper form. No radio or power anything, along with the biggest available engine. While auto manufacturers and dealers didn't really like it because these cars weren't profitable, it was nonetheless good publicity because any racing exploits the owner achieved could be bragged about by the brand. Also since street racing was illegal in most locales, it was important to make the cars look as unassuming as possible to not attract attention from cops. As time went on however, the Big Three realized that they could capitalize on this success by selling dedicated "performance" packages such as the Chevelle SS and Charger R/T which had tons of ugly tape graphics, bucket seats, and other tinsel that the serious hot rodder did not need. Thus was born the modern "muscle"... or rather "Pony" car.

The new Challenger is a muscle car in the worst possible way. Big, heavy and if you want a fast one... expensive.
**** that. Make it 3/4 the size, give it a bare bones interior from a wrangler and sell it with a base 5.7 at a price point competing with the ecoboost stang.

Back
Top Bottom