\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The first grand sport 500 +hp built to compete against the Shelby cobra :pimp:

If you aren't taking your car to the track on a regular basis how are you any different?
lol wut?

You gonna tell me there wouldn't be a difference in your every day driving experience if you drove let's say a 2015 Toyota Camry vs if you drove a 2010 Shelby GT500? 

By your logic, every single person that doesn't regularly go to a race track should be driving a Prius.

If you aren't taking your car to the track on a regular basis how are you any different?
Come on now... I don't think this needs to be answered.
What's happened to this thread? Someone post a pic

i finally posted my car at the mountains and got 1 rep :frown:

f all u guys :lol:

PM me for photography tips.

I'm pro.

nah you a savage fam #neverforget
ISO is way off

:lol:

Freeway racing is fun as hell. The killer rush you get synchonizing moves with the other drivers around other cars and trucks on some F&F ishhh

Last edited:
Freeway racing is fun as hell. The killer rush you get synchonizing smooth moves with the other drivers around other cars and trucks on some F&F ishhh

lotta dudes here dont condone that so you might wanna keep that to yaself

ill slide u a rep tho :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
If you think a performance car can only be enjoyed at a race track, you're not an enthusiast.

Yeah i enjoy my car and i keep "dogging it out" to a minimum lol ....shes driven like an older man that drives a caprice/crown vic/cadillac 90% of the time

I don't know bout all that weaving around cars though

You hot if you doing all that :lol:
The Life Of A Hot Boy Word To Bankroll Fresh :lol: Plus I have a hawk eye when it comes to seeing police cars, undercover cop cars, county and state patrol :lol: if people payed attention and scanned the scene it would save them hella money

Last edited:
[thread="266081"] [/thread]
lol wut?

You gonna tell me there wouldn't be a difference in your every day driving experience if you drove let's say a 2015 Toyota Camry vs if you drove a 2010 Shelby GT500? 

By your logic, every single person that doesn't regularly go to a race track should be driving a Prius.

If you buy an performance car to Drive point a to point b and sit in traffic then it's a waste.

You don't have a buy a Prius if that's what your daily drive consists of then yeah cop something fuel efficient and comfortable

"If you buy Jordan's to walk from point a to point b and stand in checkout lines then it's a waste."

Back
Top Bottom