\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It wasnt directed at you but if you caught feelings thats on you. I dont think you guys understand the car culture here in ny just like i said before and that might be where audi is coming from. People here buy old bmw, audi, and benz and think they are doing it. I wouldnt really put the Ms in it because as a car guy they are highly sought after but people need to have a slice of humble pie.

Thats diff dawg. NYers copping old C's, 328i's, M37's, X6 with 80k miles, and old 528i's and think they stunting. The convo wasnt even going in that direction though. :lol:

Last edited:
Man WHAT?! :lol:

Id love for someone to walk up to me and clown me for owning a 09 car.

But honestly statements like that show me you're not really a car guy, or enthusiast as people love to say. You want something new with a nice plush interior, which is perfectly fine, you should get a Lexus or something along those lines.

The kind of people buying Ms want the car for performance, not what year it is (as long as its in the generation they want) or what homies on the block might say. 
This. He just wanna whip something new that looks nice. Lexus IS the way to go

It wasnt directed at you but if you caught feelings thats on you. I dont think you guys understand the car culture here in ny just like i said before and that might be where audi is coming from. People here buy old bmw, audi, and benz and think they are doing it. I wouldnt really put the Ms in it because as a car guy they are highly sought after but people need to have a slice of humble pie.

Thats diff dawg. NYers copping old C's, 328i's, M37's, X6 with 80k miles, and old 528i's and think they stunting. The convo wasnt even going in that direction though. :lol:

I know thats why i started my whole post with I dont care what yall drive etc but what i do care about is xyz. I wasn't coming at anyone in here but he thought i was so i did my best to clear it up. A lot being posted so i take it not everything was read

I know there's a lot of M3 owners in here. How do you guys like the C63 AMG Benz's
I want to drive one realllllllly bad. I have a feeling i would trade but Id rather wait for the prices on the coupes to drop first. They sound glorious. 

You're implying everyone has the same "trying to do it" mentality.

Those people usually just lease luxury cars.
Others appreciate what the car has to offer, and purchase it to keep it for a while down the road.

The only reason I said I wouldn't buy another DB9 is because I can't see myself purchasing it for X amount of dollars, while anybody else can buy it for significantly less. I don't look at the guy like he's "trying to do it", he probably really loves the car!

But I won't buy another because of that reason, not anything else.

Where can you lease a 2007 car in 2016?

I don't have a clue why you're asking me, so I'll just not answer.
roll.gif

Others appreciate what the car has to offer, and purchase it to keep it for a while down the road.

The only reason I said I wouldn't buy another DB9 is because I can't see myself purchasing it for X amount of dollars, while anybody else can buy it for significantly less. I don't look at the guy like he's "trying to do it", he probably really loves the car!

I thought this was towards me.

Im done for the night we have had more than enough confusion.

I don't understand that logic. So you buy an old car and you automatically "think you're doing it"?
Wut??
If you're buying a car to impress some CT guys then you're already going the wrong direction. Some of you guys in here just wanna whip something new and shiny like I said. Nothing wrong with that but don't come in here saying someone is wildin for copping a 2008 m3 :lol:

I want to drive one realllllllly bad. I have a feeling i would trade but Id rather wait for the prices on the coupes to drop first. They sound glorious. 

Yeah man my brother's friend just copped one and the **** is a problem. I don't see it talked about in here much and don't hear about it much or see them. I think the prices on the coupes and sedans are about to drop.

Last edited:

I thought this was towards me.

Im done for the night we have had more than enough confusion.

It wasn't towards what you said. Some other member made a comment and my reply came in late I suppose

Yea im starting to catch on now. Me and Audi said some similar things and peoples posts got crossed so it looks like we are arguing the same post but we are a little different in our approach. No issue here with used M3 my brother drives a used 335 and my cousin has a e46 m3.

My only issue for the record are the base model badge flossers who are 2-3 models late to the party. But carry on everyone

Lol i love how the ish talking goes from car to car in here. Idc what you drive, how many miles, or what year but like i said a couple weeks back dont act like your the king of the hill if you have to wait 6 years to buy the car you want cause you couldnt afford it then. Everyone should just be humble and enjoy their cars.

But carry on
#subiegang
#eventhoWCISkickedusout
Lol the post wouldve made sense if buying new was a smart idea.. (No knock to dudes who buy new here more power to ya) but nothing wrong with waiting for someone to hit depreciation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom