\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

mean.gif
@ that other thread
Dudes will do anything to slam something they know nothing about.

LOL at comparing a brand new GT to an 8 year old M.

Cmon man. it's different with every car.

CTS-V and C63 immediately come to mind as cars where the sedan looks better than the coupe.

E92 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> E90.   

Old school cars like Chevelles also look way better in 2door than 4door

I'll keep looking

Only names I know of this platform were caprice impala and the be air
Looking at it again, the tail lights have the caprice emblems on em. I dunno what's going on with that front emblem though, never seen a circular one for an impala or caprice.

As far as models in that platform (the b body), Buick had the Park Avenue, Oldsmobile had the Delta 88, Pontiac had the Parisienne, and Cadillac had the Deville too.

Yea he should have just kept the convo in the car thread family. But the replies are deff going to be funny
Especially when 90% of those replies will be from dudes that don't care about cars other than getting from A to B and probably lease Camrys and entry level C class Benzes

Yea he should have just kept the convo in the car thread family. But the replies are deff going to be funny
Especially when 90% of those replies will be from dudes that don't care about cars other than getting from A to B and probably lease Camrys and entry level C class Benzes

thissss

all of the regulars here actually knows about and love cars but that thread is gonna get a way different response :lol:

Last edited:
You're implying everyone has the same "trying to do it" mentality.

Those people usually just lease luxury cars. Others appreciate what the car has to offer, and purchase it to keep it for a while down the road.

The only reason I said I wouldn't buy another DB9 is because I can't see myself purchasing it for X amount of dollars, while anybody else can buy it for significantly less. I don't look at the guy like he's "trying to do it", he probably really loves the car!

But I won't buy another because of that reason, not anything else.

So why dont you be that guy thats buying it for less (used)?

If you aren't taking your car to the track on a regular basis how are you any different?

Last edited:

If you aren't taking your car to the track on a regular basis how are you any different?

because we actually care about the dam car vs the regular joe who sees any expensive foreign as badge flossing :lol:

because we actually care about the dam car vs the regular joe who sees any expensive foreign as badge flossing :lol:

So you care about you a car based on performance that you never actually use but think it's crazy that people think you only like the car as a status symbol?

Y'all don't see the logic in that?

****. I don't know about Yall but one day when your watching track racing on tv

You just might see a box Chevy out there going against m3s

And I might be driving

Just putting it out there

*finger guns*

I tracked my s2000 once, ended up in the grass like 3 times. Nothing but freeway pulls from that point on :lol:

The track argument is always hilarious to me.

Do you realize who much abuse you put your car through tracking it regularly? A few times a year (if you actually have the time) sure. Or build a track-ready garage queen.

A track-ready car is basically your non-DD beater. If you want to enjoy what the car has to offer on a daily basis, and properly care for it, DO NOT track it regularly.

If you drive those over boosted hot pockets maybe.

You can take a big v8 to the track regularly and daily drive it no problem.

Last edited:

So you care about you a car based on performance that you never actually use but think it's crazy that people think you only like the car as a status symbol?

Y'all don't see the logic in that?

trust me i use the performance iono bout everyone else but im speaking for guys like me

its def not seeing the track regularly im smarter than that :lol:

Last edited:
The track argument is always hilarious to me.

Do you realize who much abuse you put your car through tracking it regularly? A few times a year (if you actually have the time) sure. Or build a track-ready garage queen.

A track-ready car is basically your non-DD beater. If you want to enjoy what the car has to offer on a daily basis, and properly care for it, DO NOT track it regularly.

Man you got the gorgeous sub and don't hit the track?

Back
Top Bottom