\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

idk man , its funny how we bring up the used thing cause the only suv i ever found appealing and timeless were the hummers , even h3's lifted with some nice meaty tires are very nice ..........if i had to get something "big" id ALWAYS go with a used powerstroke ford dually , any year to be honest but the 6.0 has the most beautiful sound , they fail a lot compared to the bulletproof 7.3 though , 7.3 is best overall , incredible sound and man ....i have friends with 7.3 wreckers that the clock froze at 400k + 10 years ago and theyve been driving it for work to pirate calls which requires a lot of driving up and down highways for years upon years....of course though with any car/item in this world , maintain , take care of it and it will last . 

I used to baby the hell out of my DB9
laugh.gif
, with occasional WOT pulls.
the rpm goes counter clockwise ?! thats badass 

2009 CTS-V

2008 Gt-500

2008 Z06

2016 Camaro SS

That just off the top of my head, let me get home to my computer and I'll drop more.
Ill allow the CTS-V, I already named the Z06 but its interior is lacking. The other 2 are not better overall, that gen Shelby is not better handling, faster for sure but thats about it. I don't even look at any Camaro after '75 lol

You just like domestic and thats it. Your more biased then me with Ms, I at least respect other makes and models.

Last edited:
to all the dudes in here that have or had expensive sports cars (m3's aston martins etc lookin at u wcis :lol:) have you guys scraped the front end yet?

my car isnt as nice or low but im still pretty careful and still scrape it every now and then :frown:

Last edited:
New or used?

What? You said for the price he paid which is around $35k so name me something besides what I listed for under $35k with the better total package, stock. 

2009 CTS-V

2008 Gt-500

2008 Z06

2016 Camaro SS

That just off the top of my head, let me get home to my computer and I'll drop more.

Driven all those cars besides the 2016 camaro and none of them compare to the E92 sorry. Straight line speed sure but that's it.

The cts-v is the best of that bunch IMO

to all the dudes in here that have or had expensive sports cars (m3's aston martins etc lookin at u wcis
laugh.gif
) have you guys scraped the front end yet?

my car isnt as nice or low but im still pretty careful and still scrape it every now and then
frown.gif
yeah man , the bottom of my front bumper has soo many scratches 
frown.gif

Buddy has x5m. Faster than any suv needs to be lol. Grips really well and i want to take it to the track and pass people with it.

New or used?

What? You said for the price he paid which is around $35k so name me something besides what I listed for under $35k with the better total package, stock. 

2009 CTS-V

2008 Gt-500

2008 Z06

2016 Camaro SS

Driven all those cars besides the 2016 camaro and none of them compare to the E92 sorry. Straight line speed sure but that's it.

The cts-v is the best of that bunch IMO

You have stated this opinion before and @Sgamon pointed out already that you have nothing to base this on but your biased opinion.

There is nothing that can be measured that verifies this

Last edited:
To me, just my opinion, the X6 is a tall hatchback, reminiscent of a Honda Cross Tour. I'm sure it's nice and performs beastly, but it's a tall hatch back to me.

SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. Neither do you. Biased to Murica. At least I've actually driven all the cars and make my opinions from that. I'd bet a lot of money you've never been in an M3.

Last edited:
You have stated this opinion before and @Sgamon pointed out already that you have nothing to base this on but your biased opinion.

There is nothing that can be measured that verifies this
It's all personal preference. Shouldn't be surprised that the M boys have a biased opinion.

@SneakerPro Neither do you. Biased to Murica. At least I've actually driven all the cars and make my opinions from that. I'd bet a lot of money you've never been in an M3.
I don't know why he cant just be cool like the other guy that posted his Charger a few pages back.

I also broke one of my rules, I never argue cars with someone who is bashing mine with cars they don't even own. 

Like bro come on, last time I checked people aren't excited about the latest news on the Charger sedan, like keep it 100, there are definitely better performance cars than the E9X M but the damn sedan Charger aint one for sure. Like Im sure it gets plenty of hood points from the ratchets but pull up to a real meet or a C&C event and people will just think its getting busted by an undercover.

Last edited:
[@=/u/38037/SneakerPro]@SneakerPro[/@] Neither do you. Biased to Murica. At least I've actually driven all the cars and make my opinions from that. I'd bet a lot of money you've never been in an M3.

I don't know why he cant just be cool like the other guy that posted his Charger a few pages back.

I also broke one of my rules, I never argue cars with someone who is bashing mine with cars they don't even own. 

Like bro come on, last time I checked people aren't excited about the latest news on the Charger sedan, like keep it 100, there are definitely better performance cars than the E9X M but the damn sedan Charger aint one for sure.

Wait what?

Tell me who posts about 8 year old m3s in this thread except the same 3 people?

How long have you been on this message board?
laugh.gif

Man where is @ninjahood when you need him
okay , one person .......sti's and m's will always be the kings here famb , you know we actually care about performance past putting 6+ litres in a heavy car to make it go semi-fast on a straight line .....oh yeah and the plastic interior in the american cars are def top notch too 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom