\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

How long have you been on this message board? :lol:

Man where is [@=/u/37343/ninjahood]@ninjahood[/@] when you need him
okay , one person .......sti's and m's will always be the kings here famb , you know we actually care about performance past putting 6+ litres in a heavy car to make it go semi-fast on a straight line .....oh yeah and the plastic interior in the american cars are def top notch too 

Brah your car can't outperform and 2011 Mustang 5.0

The **** you talking about

Last edited:

Tell me who buys sedan Chargers besides cops and wanna be thugs who got a little legit money now?
baby mamas that think its cool cause the guy that left them because of the guy she was smashing on the side , who both had chargers with some 24's 

Brah your car can't outperform and 2011 Mustang 5.0
roll.gif

has to be trolling 

The great thing about working at a place where I get to drive all makes and models from 1930s hot rods to American muscle to classic porsches to exotic to luxury to modern American muscle to sports cars, etc is that I get to drive them all myself and form my own opinions rather than having to take the word of someone online who has never driven them but maybe watched some YouTube videos.

The idiocracy spewing out in this thread is astounding. The hood and cops are the only people that buy chargers? Like what?

Last edited:
Man, y'all are by far the most passionate mf's about y'all's Ms, I don't have one, but I've been in quite a few, and I understand, kind of (and only kind of because I don't actually OWN one). I'm sure if I did I'd ask some of y'all to meet me in Temecula. But seriously, after driving my brother's CTS-V, I'm partial to it because I drove it, but I'd be happy with the smaller ATS-V. But I just paid off my other S.U.V so I have no notes, and I kind of want to enjoy that for a while, stack that note paper, retire from the military and move to a gated community in San Antonio. My wife should buy me one though. I just enjoy peeking in here every now and then to see what you cats are pushing and getting ideas.

You make a lot of slick lil racial comments.

Wish y'all would shut the **** up and post some pictures.
No I actually don't, Im the furtherest thing from that. Dude just talks **** for no reason.

Its always you randoms coming in here getting upset, why don't you post some pictures.

Wait what?

Tell me who posts about 8 year old m3s in this thread except the same 3 people?

Tell me who buys sedan Chargers besides cops and wanna be thugs who got a little legit money now?

You make a lot of slick lil racial comments.

Wish y'all would shut the **** up and post some pictures.

Keep letting these ****boys expose themselves.

My Cop car I posted was in front of my house in a Gated Community in the 2nd wealthiest suburb in all of Dallas.

Dude probably lives in an apartment :lol:

I wish people would just ignore the people who talk about thier car. If you dont agree with the person move on yall not changing anyones mind

Fam, I'm posting ridiculousness to try to keep the tensions down. For that iLL, this one is for you Fam:
NT would say that i shouldve gotten this car and made no payments since i have a daughter , just like they said that i shouldnt be trying to date a 19 year old because i have a daughter and i was 26 at the time 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom