\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

this dude must be having a field day with these car posts today :lol:

:pimp: :pimp: (it's turbo'd)

Keep letting these ****boys expose themselves.

My Cop car I posted was in front of my house in a Gated Community in the 2nd wealthiest suburb in all of Dallas.

Dude probably lives in an apartment
laugh.gif
Expose themselves? On here? Bro none of us are ever going to meet up outside of here 
laugh.gif

But word you got money now? Then it really makes no sense why you bought a Dodge 
roll.gif

Like I originally said, NT always makes it about race, you can hate white all day but the first thug comment and all the troops come out.

Last edited:

Expose themselves? On here? Bro none of us are ever going to meet up outside of here 
laugh.gif

But word you got money now? Then it really makes no sense why you bought a Dodge  
roll.gif

Like I originally said, NT always makes it about race, you can hate ****** all day but the first thug comment and all the troops come out.
fatality

Not to take anything away from the Subaru, but after driving the AM how could you want to drive anything else?

I'm personally a fan of the Q7

Love the new one
Wife wanted q7 but she felt even the q5 was too large. She got a q3 smh.

My Cop car I posted was in front of my house in a Gated Community in the 2nd wealthiest suburb in all of Dallas.

Dude probably lives in an apartment :lol:

2nd wealthiest?
Dallas?
Live in a real city.

I'm personally a fan of the Q7

Love the new one
Wife wanted q7 but she felt even the q5 was too large. She got a q3 smh.

Dude probably lives in an apartment :lol:

2nd wealthiest?
Dallas?
Live in a real city.

Still beats living in North Carolina

Last edited:
I wish people would just ignore the people who talk about thier car. If you dont agree with the person move on yall not changing anyones mind
So much this. I swear, some of y'all just in here to argue opinions so you can raise your post counts :lol: . It's ridiculous.

Pontiacs last ship was 09 and they went full out. Hopefully they come back with a firebird

Man, this is going to sound far fetched, but I think if they (Pontiac) would've set the bar for the cars to be built to the G8, I honestly could've seen another division getting the axe. But I understand how the game goes, they were the most easy to get because they had been falling off for some time. The Aztec never helped, the Vibe never helped. The G3 and G5 were too little too late. The G8 could've saved the brand had it came just a year or two earlier.

Back
Top Bottom