\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

This weather has me thinking about picking up a truck.. preferably a used, 4 door Wrangler. Anyone have any feed back on long-term ownership? Common problems, suggested mods etc

Last edited:
If u ever get a wide body on the m i will personally kick you in the gonads illict
smile.gif
laugh.gif
they look cool but not my style , you guys are still going to hate me when i bag it and stretch the tires on some 20x10.5 fronts and 20x12 rears poking out though , i like being able to go fast , i like my car looking like a regular 3 series but sounding like a monster , i dont race , i dont track , i enjoy my car and i like the look that ill have , ill admit , im thinking twice about the bags , i might leave it stock but im definately getting a wide setup for wheels , im keeping my stocks too wcis so dont kill me , i just want custom wheels and my OEM 

let me give my cars fans something more to add to their argument , i wont even start shopping around yet cause i dont have the money to drop on a good bag system .......weve been over what im going to do with wheels and those will come this year probably , lets see how school and life goes lol. 

Oh yeah the warranty definitely saved me at least $5k in parts and labor. When is the new gen S4/S5 releasing?

S4 Is already finalized and will be coming over to the US very shortly. I think a 2017 Model year

The new A5/S5 is still currently in development. Only spy shots have surfaced from the testing they did on the track.

On another note, saw this in the wild yesterday. Joint sounded like pure s*x

Damn that front end is mean. Good job Chevy. I wanted a camaro a while back. I think 2011? Test drove an RS. The shifter console felt awkward to me. And when I went to New Mexico for a week for a class for work the rental place gave me a base model 2014 for the week. Felt like the output towards the top end was soooo weak. Finna drive an SS and see what's that about

Ran into this thang for a super good price, so my snow day Dodge Charger problems are over for now....

Runs good and wild clean too..

This weather has me thinking about picking up a truck.. preferably a used, 4 door Wrangler. Anyone have any feed back on long-term ownership? Common problems, suggested mods etc

Everyone I know that has one loves it. Its not exactly the most practical thing out there especially if you're just looking for something that will be great in the snow. Horrible gas mileage, rough manners on-road are definitely downsides.

If you're just looking for something to defeat the snow then really anything with 4wd/awd and a great set of tires will work.

What's everyone's next whip?

The Hemis don't really depreciate so it's never made financial sense for me to buy used but I've always had my eye on a CTS-V. The current gen is fire to me.

I figure in 2 years they will be where want to be at price wise.

I hear nothing but good things about the ATS-V but I dunno about how small that back seat is.

08-09 Mercedes E350 4Matic 09-12 Mercedes C300 4 matic 07-09 Audi A6 10-13 Nissan Maxima 02-06 Tahoe z71

any one of those will do hopefully by may/early june

I've heard lots of great things of the 16' SS

In all of the automotive industry the muscle car segment by car the most innovative right now.

Dodge makes a naturally aspirated 485 horsepower car for under 40K.

Think about that sentence just 7 years ago.

This is probably the last hurrah thanks to CAFE but man they are going out with a bang

Back
Top Bottom