\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thats not a testament to the M's value, thats showing how stupid some people can be if they buy that.

Long live da V8 though.
laugh.gif
Actually it is. NADA still lists its clean retail value at $23,850 even with those miles, even clean trade in value is almost $21k.

Now are there better ways to spend 20 grand on a car? Of course
laugh.gif

Id probably take it over a Dodge though.

Last edited:
West coast famb checkin in :pimp:
what winter? :pimp:

Ill drive an hr if i wanna snowboard thats as close as it gets :lol:

Last edited:
for the people who don't have an aux port, bluetooth, or XM radio standard in their car...

I was looking for something wireless to play music from my phone to my car's radio. I was told that I needed a Bluetooth receiver? What do you guys recommend? I don't want to use an aux cord

for the people who don't have an aux port, bluetooth, or XM radio standard in their car...

I was looking for something wireless to play music from my phone to my car's radio. I was told that I needed a Bluetooth receiver? What do you guys recommend? I don't want to use an aux cord

Sound quality and volume isn't as good with Bluetooth. It's especially noticeable with lower frequencies.

Last edited:
S4 Is already finalized and will be coming over to the US very shortly. I think a 2017 Model year

The new A5/S5 is still currently in development. Only spy shots have surfaced from the testing they did on the track.

Yup S4 for 2017 at the end of this year. That's what I have my eye set on.

Last edited:
I like the audi a5/s5 more than the a4/s4

What do we even call these audis is there a more broad name like 3series/c class etc :lol:

I like the audi a5/s5 more than the a4/s4

What do we even call these audis is there a more broad name like 3series/c class etc :lol:

:lol: You could just call them the Audi 4 series, 5 series, etc. some folks may look at you crazy though.

I've been itchin for an rx7 fd so bad lately, one of the sexiest cars in my opinion. Anyone own an fd here? 

East coast is the beast coast. No debates. But nah I wanted to live in Cali so bad. Almost decided to go to college there, but ultimately stayed home in Florida. I can't live in Cali for 2 major reasons. The gun laws and the living expenses. I mean you can't even legally own a suppressor or hollow tips in Cali. And a studio apartment is gonna cost you 2 grand a month. Lmao that's absurd. I think I'll just stay in Florida. Our beaches are better anyway [emoji]129297[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom