\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Gta mesh gold wheels

C4 92' zr1
Bimmer owners have been snatching those up and putting them in 3 series

Buicks rally wheel

Magnum 500 (various muscle cars)

Interesting thing about the GNXs wheels... They were parts bin Trans Am wheels coated black with a GNX decal in place of the Firechicken emblem.
I was actually going to list the T/A wheels too, but then I thought nah, they're pretty much the same as the GNX wheels :lol: . I never realized they actually were the EXACT same wheels though :smokin

Seen - 91 caprice 305 on cl $800

@250caddy dankenstien88 dankenstien88

Thoughts about the car?

Link?

For that price Id expect some issues w the car but at 800 its hard to lose.
https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/5410400866.html

Listing is kinda confusing. She says it runs great but wants to trade for a good running car? The part about dropping the motor is vague too. Still worth checking out in person at that price though. Maybe even knock off a couple hundred more if shes desperate to sell.

Fresh wash today. Went up to Marin to take some photos of it afterwards :smokin

Listing is kinda confusing. She says it runs great but wants to trade for a good running car? The part about dropping the motor is vague too. Still worth checking out in person at that price though. Maybe even knock off a couple hundred more if shes desperate to sell.
This. Sounds like her ex was working on it doing who knows what, and then just bounced. Personally, I'd stay away, seems like she knows nothing about the car. It could be a potential headache since you'd have no idea what the ex was ******* with on it.

Also, it has a big *** dent on that quarter panel. andretti andretti If it was me, I'd be looking for a clean one with the LT1 engine. A clean one should be around 3-4 grand, will be a much nicer car with a LT1 versus the 305 boat anchor engine, and would be less of a headache. Plus, you'll probably go through a couple grand fixing that one you posted if you factor in the body work and whatever is going on with the engine. Save yourself some time and money, and just get a nice one, they're fairly cheap.

Plus you dont want the ex pulling up to you at fat burger wanting his car back. lmao that would be kinda funny tho

Thats not a testament to the M's value, thats showing how stupid some people can be if they buy that.

Long live da V8 though. :lol:

Thats not a testament to the M's value, thats showing how stupid some people can be if they buy that.

Long live da V8 though.
laugh.gif
we just looking for high mileage m3's man , he posted one the other day with 260k i think , 08 m3 , 20k for someone who can afford to drop 20k cash on a car , isnt too bad......cars dont blow up at 150k man , its not 1970 anymore 

Back
Top Bottom