\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Passed by Kylie's crib.

Smh. Makes me feel some type of way.

Jenner?? Damb fam where you live??

I think most of the clan lives in Calabasas about 40 min outside of LA.

Someone just came and bought our 67 GTX and man he has a crazy car collection. 69 Hemi Road Runner all original, 70 Hemi Cuda, 70 Pink Panther Challenger, brand new Hellcat Challenger, 2013 Viper, 2005 Viper with over 900hp, he even has a REAL Eleanor car from Gone in 60 Seconds. It was used for the still shots in the movie. Has over 600WHP

Someone just came and bought our 67 GTX and man he has a crazy car collection. 69 Hemi Road Runner all original, 70 Hemi Cuda, 70 Pink Panther Challenger, brand new Hellcat Challenger, 2013 Viper, 2005 Viper with over 900hp, he even has a REAL Eleanor car from Gone in 60 Seconds. It was used for the still shots in the movie. Has over 600WHP
All that power :pimp:

i been to florida its cool. humid as hell tho and i aint bout the hurricane life :lol:

Last edited:

President of #teamhemi

Nah

Who ever gotta an original hemi dart is pres hemi

That thing did 8 seconds straight from the factory

Wedge hemi :pimp:

President of #teamhemi
Yep 15 of his 17 cars are Mopar.  Only ones that aren't are the Eleanor and a 64 Chevelle
Nah

Who ever gotta an original hemi dart is pres hemi

That thing did 8 seconds straight from the factory

Wedge hemi
pimp.gif
He's got one. Showed me pics. it's red with the black hood with that big *** boxy hood scoop. not sure if it's original or not though, i didn't ask. But he did say it runs 8.60

Back
Top Bottom