\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Most converted e85 cars are not true flex fuel though. They normally have a tune for e85 and a tune for regular gas.

True flex will interpolate the two maps when the two fuels are mixed. I know evo tuners are still working on doing this with the stock ecu.

Cops here rarely mess with you. Well it depends what part of the city you're in but for the most part it's not too bad

DONT FORGET THAT SHORE SHOW KID

That took place in one of the worst beaches in NJ, with none of the cast even being from NJ.

I think maybe one girl was actually born and raised in jersey. Terrible representation.
This lol.

If you really from NJ, you have a love hate with it. Don't know how many times I've contemplated moving elsewhere with more job opportunity and lower cost of living. But we have a lot of perks here. Endless food choices and I love pizza. When my family went down to Orlando and had some pizza at a shop we found, it was bunz. Tasted like they were using ketchup as sauce.

I just hate our laws against car tint, and guns. But who doesn't.

Cops here rarely mess with you. Well it depends what part of the city you're in but for the most part it's not too bad

So many peeps in here from DFW :smokin

And about that gun comment above, that's not an issue here in TX either

South FL TRASH.... IMO of course [emoji]9786[/emoji]️
lmao and you're free to think that bro. This Florida lfestyle aint built for everybody fam. But Cali doesn't have one beach that stacks up to South Beach. I have family in So Cal, i go there every year. I've been to all the beaches and none of them are quite like South Beach. Hell, a few of them aren't even better than PCB during the winter 
laugh.gif

ehh. fairly pedestrian. we get that weather in Northern FL. You don't wanna see Miami's forecast. It doesn't get below 65 down there bro. It's really ridiculous

So many peeps in here from DFW :smokin

And about that gun comment above, that's not an issue here in TX either

Between weather and the fact that so much of the expressway is new. It's like they want you to speed.

Dat I-30 tollway between Austin and San Antonio though. Maaaaaan

Last edited:
ehh. fairly pedestrian. we get that weather in Northern FL. You don't wanna see Miami's forecast. It doesn't get below 65 down there bro. It's really ridiculous

As someone who lived in South FL for 3 years and has now been in So Cal for almost two. It's not even close CA >>>>>>> FL.

Back
Top Bottom