\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm assuming those are factory aluminum wheels with polished lips (that's what it looks like anyways, it's tough to tell from that picture). It's probably slight corrosion that is underneath the factory clear coat. I don't think there is an easy fix for that, you'd probably have to strip off the clear coat, and sand/polish it to fix it.

Last edited:
Thinking about buying my friends Rubicon. 2014 with basically every option except hard rock package. Has 29k miles on it. He recently paid 5k for the lift/rims/tires. Wants 34k. What do you think NT? Should I pull the trigger? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

ei3us8.jpg

Let us all recall that time 2 JDM Gawds gathered for one picture.

Only one of them is capable of running low 8's on the 1/4 mile, with a little over 800whp. And only one of them is a limited edition, low production number vehicle that will contain the very last legendary EJ257 of all of its gens.

Can someone guess which one that is? :nerd:

#1of1000 #jrtuned #primemotoring #ej257
that R33 tho.
Dream car, next to MK4

What car would the jeep be replacing? Looks dope all blacked out

I had a 2005 G35 Coupe that I just sold last weekend. He's kept his clean and like I said has all options except hard rock package. MSRP ok it was 47k in 2014.

Thinking about buying my friends Rubicon. 2014 with basically every option except hard rock package. Has 29k miles on it. He recently paid 5k for the lift/rims/tires. Wants 34k. What do you think NT? Should I pull the trigger? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

ei3us8.jpg
these absolutely suck to drive (on the street)

but if a lifted Jeep is what you're after, it looks like a nice one, go for it.  The 4 doors are sick

You guys use cars as your desktop wallpapers at all?
i have mine set to change every 5 minutes. cycles through about 8 pictures i've chosen. all of them being Porsche.

this is one of the pictures in the rotation, as well as a couple other photos from this same photoshoot. #Goals

Porsche-911-GT3-RS-40-revealed_1.jpg

Last edited:
these absolutely suck to drive (on the street)

but if a lifted Jeep is what you're after, it looks like a nice one, go for it.  The 4 doors are sick

Yeah I've wanted a jeep for a long time now. It was between that or an FJ cruiser. But an FJ not having leather, navigation and being able to take the roof and doors off in the summer is what made me go for a jeep.

I prefer big trucks but I've been wanting a Wrangler Unlimited for a minute. I personally don't feel they're worth the price they go for in the used market.

Just tinted my windows earlier today. 5% in the back 35% in the front

Looks nice. Why not just go all the way?

Last edited:
I prefer big trucks but I've been wanting a Wrangler Unlimited for a minute. I personally don't feel they're worth the price they go for in the used market.
I feel like they aren't worth buying brand new. That price, is great if it's flawless and the lift was done professionally.
With gas being cheap right now ... They are great

We looked at those a while back, but my wife couldn't lift my boy up that high.
Such a different vehicle from a G35.

That one looks great

Looks nice. Why not just go all the way?

Couldn't go 5% cuz in California. you can't have any tint in the front at all. If I could I'd go 5% all the way

You guys use cars as your desktop wallpapers at all?

I usually switch back and forth with these 2

Usually keep the blob-eye on for longer periods of time. It's a classic
I usually only use cars as my wallpapers on my computers.  I switch between Japanese and German cars, just depends on the day.  I have the pic of that GD on my laptop.

This is on my desktop, my laptop has a wallpaper of a GT-R currently.

Image was downsized a bit do to the 4K screenshot being over 10mb.

Last edited:
Someone brought this in for Consignment, thought it looked pretty dope. 57 Pontiac StarChief.

e382c054_2016-02-1015.23.22.jpeg

c350e00b_2016-02-1015.23.37.jpeg

Also this fella brought in a E-Type

2d20cd12_2016-02-1015.38.15.jpeg

here's the kicker..... it has a Chevy V8 in it 
indifferent.gif

good for driveability, but collectability value right down the drain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom