\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Couldn't go 5% cuz in California. you can't have any tint in the front at all. If I could I'd go 5% all the way

Got you. I don't think you can legally go 5% in any state. There's a similar law here in IL where you can't go darker than 35%. I thought about for a split second and figured tint is tint so I'm going all the way. I understand not wanting to deal with problems though.

Got you. I don't think you can legally go 5% in any state. There's a similar law here in IL where you can't go darker than 35%. I thought about for a split second and figured tint is tint so I'm going all the way. I understand not wanting to deal with problems though.

Yup, CA is one of the strictest states on tint. I went with 20% all around. Like you said...tint is tint...

Yup, CA is one of the strictest states on tint. I went with 20% all around. Like you said...tint is tint...

Whelp looks like I'm die in Texas then

never knew they were making a RWD huracan would prob take it over a bunch of other cars in its class/price

WCIS that grey STI is the dude who tunes yours right?

That color is so sick man. I was really debating between that, black, and the WR blue when I went to the dealer

I used to change my laptop backgrounds like once a month. Here's a few off the top of my head. Posting from my phone

My favorite muscle of all time of course

Can somebody please tell me what that yellow strip that ends with the dots is called. Its dim and some of the dots are out. I wanna install myself but don't know what the light is called to even find it

Its supposed to look like this

I don't think it has a name. It seems like it's a part of the headlights, like every other led strip I've seen. Search for aftermarket headlights and you'll probably find it, and shown in the description

Last edited:
I was thinking its was one specific bulb that I change. I done googled so many different names that I thought it was called but they all just pull up low beams and high beams. Imma try angel eyes like Whatcanisay said

I was thinking its was one specific bulb that I change. I done googled so many different names that I thought it was called but they all just pull up low beams and high beams. Imma try angel eyes like Whatcanisay said

They usually call them the eyebrows. I've never seen them burn out before, but the only way to fix that is to take your headlights apart and actually solder some new LED bulbs (I think they sell them at Radio Shack). It was a pretty popular mod to change them to white, but I was too scared of breaking something. I ended up buying some Euro headlights with the silver marker instead of the amber, and I still have my originals somewhere in my garage :lol:. Here's a link for the tutorial

They usually call them the eyebrows. I've never seen them burn out before, but the only way to fix that is to take your headlights apart and actually solder some new LED bulbs (I think they sell them at Radio Shack). It was a pretty popular mod to change them to white, but I was too scared of breaking something. I ended up buying some Euro headlights with the silver marker instead of the amber, and I still have my originals somewhere in my garage :lol:. Here's a link for the tutorial

Whoa! Ain't no way in the world I'm trying that. Since no one never really heard of them going out maybe its just a fuse

It's just a marker light that's intergrated into the headlights. Don't know if they would have a specific name.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom