\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Man it was raining like 2 weeks ago so i let my car get hella dirty thinking the weather was gonna be cold but nope been sunny af

gave it a quick 20min wash and its still dirty :lol:

Nooooo

Good luck, fam!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

We can coordinate when to post pics via PM
embarassed.gif

No ayo
embarassed.gif
Thanks bruh, 
nthat.gif

Turn this thread to the, "OFFICIAL RUMBLE THREAD" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You know, I've seen a lot of people doing the typical overlapping of the tail lights. Im actually trying to see what other ways are there, besides trying to come up with my own. 

That Darth Vader is dope though. I've seen it before and it's definitely one of it's own.. Lol,

All red isn't bad too. It does a different look to it. Reminding me of BMW for some reasons. 

Then again, leaving it all clear isn't bad either... One thing though, I don't like the standard clear headlights with the orange bulb. 

Saw a blue sti last night. Looked like gold wheels :nerd:
Couldn't tell cause he just flew by me

Last edited:

Either way you're winning b.

You have a flat-four EJ engine under the hood with your OEM fenders being
nthat.gif

No need for that bolt-on mess.

The tails should be the least of your concern. First up, either engine or suspension or both.

Exterior-wise, the simplest front lip you can find, a cat-back (since they literally do nothing for performance, and they make the exterior look better and give you that perfect pitched #rumble if you get the right one) maybe 5-10mm spacers if you're on your stock wheels, and dassssit.
Yessir! The OEM Fenders are what sold me. It's beautiful bruh. 

Yeah, I doubt i'll do anything performance wise besides possibly exhaust. 

You think I should get a tune from the stock factory tune? I heard it's much better once you do get it tuned away from the stock configurations. 

I'll take that one into considerations and just stay on a stock exhaust. 

I can't even drop the car 
laugh.gif
 the way how my drive way is set up, there's an up curb that allow water to drift along it while the car have to slowly approach over the curb. 

Sucks and i'm not gonna get no boards to over that hahahaha

If I got a subie I'd get a red one. I always see them in blue black or white and when I see a red one I think it looks way better.

[thread="266081"]Quote:[/thread]

You got an STi?

I forget how it looks. Post a pic again b?:wow: :wow: :wow:
Ya I got the 2016 WRB limited with the lip spoiler. Everything is stock on it still, but I got some plans this summer.
I'll post a pic when I get home. 

get winter tires. i swear i feel lm one of the few who swaps out in the winter, mad dudes out here thinking they're doing it with their WRX on summers and its like 15 F with snow on the ground.

blizzaks or general arctics. and dont make my mistake and go 215, idk y i did that lol.

a small coating will have your subaru moonwalking in the streets

Last edited:
I have a good feeling about having a snowless winter in Texas :pimp: nothing but sun from here on out!

I have a good feeling about having a snowless winter in Texas :pimp: nothing but sun from here on out!

you guys prolly have better roads too ya?, so your suspension lasts longer. and aftermarket coils won't matter as much. NY+boston got potholes and some uneven *** driveways so u know my bumper lip got that mean rash.

on a positive note, about to hit 70K on my wrx and no engine problems yet. just some ANNOYING dash rattle, and rear passenger window that wont go down lol :smh:

Back
Top Bottom