\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

There has been one single instance of myself seeing a Non-M with M badges...

Friends dad had a 80's 7 series... He also bought a totalled Viper (first Viper I ever saw too)... Bout 6 months later, he had a Viper engined 7-series with a M badge on a front fender.. He gets a pass...

Yo can anybody identify this model of this Benz it sits down the street from me and the owner barely drives it

I don't wana it's parked in a cul da sac so it look a lil suspicious if I went to look at it up close

I see regular BMW's with M logos, M grilles, and M wheels and I'm like wtf you doin man you ain't foolin no one.

people get STI rims, shift knobs, etc for their WRXs and i dont see the problem with that. now if they put an actual M3 emblem or something and it wasnt an M, then thats shameful.

I see regular BMW's with M logos, M grilles, and M wheels and I'm like wtf you doin man you ain't foolin no one.

people get STI rims, shift knobs, etc for their WRXs and i dont see the problem with that. now if they put an actual M3 emblem or something and it wasnt an M, then thats shameful.

I've been seeing bmw's around chicago with m3 badges on the back and they're not m3's

I've been seeing bmw's around chicago with m3 badges on the back and they're not m3's

well thats a different story. getting M parts doesnt necessary mean they tryna pose as an M vehicle, but yeah putting the actual emblem is stupid.

What do you guys think of the new Mazda 3? Will they live up to the reviews or end up garbage? My girl has an 08 mazda 3 and has had a bunch of problems but this thing is lookin nice 

2014-Mazda3-Sedan_2.jpg
availability-of-2014-mazda-3.jpg

last gen ms3 was coo

the newer 6 reminds me of the q50 (grill/front bumper).

Last edited:
Mazda3s are such fun little cars man. The first gen (03-08) did have a bunch of problems but the 2nd gen (smiley one) and the new one have been pretty solid apparently.
My friend has a second gen with a 5 speed and I absolutely love driving that thing. It has one of the best shifters I've ever driven.

How are people drooling over a Mazda 3 when they're saying it's a decent car or that they like the redesign? :lol:

You sound like a car snob.
Trust me bruh, I'm the furthest thing from a car snob, already went over this a couple pages back. I probably should've just let it go :lol:. Carry on :smokin

mazada 3s are nice...that hatch clean as hell, especially on the outside. that nav has to go tho. looks like they glued a kindle fire to the dash. have it built in or don't have it at all :x :smh:

imagine the mazadaspeed3 tho :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom