\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

sick.gif

That's dedication right there

Last edited:
Have the Jeep at the body shop right now (rear bumper repaint, mirrors repainted)

Also had them paint my ezpass. I was sick of the white ezpass sticking out like a sore thumb. lol

Will be getting the Jeep tomorrow from the bodyshop.

I will get pics up over the weekend.

you single digit mpg dudes are wild :lol: i get around 19 mpg in da bimmer and thought that was kinda bad :lol:

Last edited:
Why don't they offer a SRT Ram.. I love powerful trucks and SUV's, but not when they have huge body kits that prevent any off roading at all...

you single digit mpg dudes are wild :lol: i get around 19 mpg in da bimmer and thought that was kinda bad :lol:

(kanye shrug) lol

WOW...

It's amazing how far behind Chrysler's V8's are technology wise...

Yea while that may be true, Manhattan traffic is not going to help any V8. haha

Bro that is insane :x

and i feel like getting 22mpg in my v6 TL with the AC blasting is bad :lol:

Bro it is what it is. lol

Need to enjoy my life before kids come along. lol

Why don't they offer a SRT Ram.. I love powerful trucks and SUV's, but not when they have huge body kits that prevent any off roading at all...

The SRT ram was nice back in the day. Viper motor in that bad boy. That truck literally got 4-5 mpg in Manhattan. Buddy of mine on the forums had one. lol

I dont think they sold well when they were available, I guess thats why they do not offer it anymore.

You can get the ones that were made for dirt cheap today.

I take a beating in Manhattan traffic. lol

It ranges anywhere from that to max of 8.

Oh well. I bought it to have fun!
Damn bruh, theres absolutely no way to justify that. 
laugh.gif

But agreed, traffic in NYC at rush hour is terrible. Try doing it in a stickshift. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
My brakes been making sum noise recently. I got em replaced like 5-6 months or less ago i honestly dont remember

But i have been beating on the brakes pretty bad lately whether its going down a 3-5mile long fire road or in the canyons.

Where can i cop more advanced and heavy duty/ performance pads and rotors that can take a beating for my truck?

My brakes been making sum noise recently. I got em replaced like 5-6 months or less ago i honestly dont remember

But i have been beating on the brakes pretty bad lately whether its going down a 3-5mile long fire road or in the canyons.

Where can i cop more advanced and heavy duty/ performance pads and rotors that can take a beating for my truck?

Stoptech pads and R1 rotors.

Learn how to engine brake and use it in the right situations to save your brakes bro.

:x

That's dedication right there
I've mostly owned V8's my entire life, so I don't really know any better. :lol: .

I take a beating in Manhattan traffic. lol

It ranges anywhere from that to max of 8.

Oh well. I bought it to have fun!
:lol:.

10.2 so far IS the max I've gotten, that was me staying off the large pedal as much as possible. That said, I'm sure it's the same for you, the truck makes me happy, I love surprising people in a TRUCK. Last week 2 young dudes pulled up beside me at a light in a early 2000s Mustang GT. Feelings were hurt :lol:

I can only imagine Manhattan traffic. :x I live in a relatively small town, so I don't have to drive very far to get anywhere, and traffic isn't too bad here, so although my MPG is terrible, I only go through a tank (which is relatively large in a Lightning) every 2 weeks, which is about $130 Canadian.

Last edited:
Did dude say he spends $100 a week on gas?

My last car put 550+ to the floor and I wasn't spending near that a week and I live in the country.

Took the Evo for a cruise today since the weather was surprisingly cool after being 100 for the last week

:smokin

Man u live in Canada!?  I'd be driving a Skyline if i lived there, no doubt about it
Yep, was living in Vancouver a year ago, tons of Skylines and Supras for sale over there for decent prices. Moved over to Vancouver Island, basically a ferry ride away from Vancouver.

I've thought about it, but I can't get over the RHD thing. One of my buddies had a RHD Twin Turbo Fairlady Z (300ZX) and it was kinda sketchy. He'd always be asking me if anyone was coming when he was making left hand turns cuz he couldn't see too well :lol:. Maybe one day.

Last edited:
Did dude say he spends $100 a week on gas?

My last car put 550+ to the floor and I wasn't spending near that a week and I live in the country.

Yes I did.

And here are a few reasons why.

1.) Its a 6.1 HEMI
2.) That engine is placed into a 5000lb brick thats AWD
3.) I use it everyday in Manhattan

So yea 100 a week on gas. Oh well.

Last edited:
I've mostly owned V8's my entire life, so I don't really know any better. :lol: .
:lol:.

10.2 so far IS the max I've gotten, that was me staying off the large pedal as much as possible. That said, I'm sure it's the same for you, the truck makes me happy, I love surprising people in a TRUCK. Last week 2 young dudes pulled up beside me at a light in a early 2000s Mustang GT. Feelings were hurt :lol:

I can only imagine Manhattan traffic. :x I live in a relatively small town, so I don't have to drive very far to get anywhere, and traffic isn't too bad here, so although my MPG is terrible, I only go through a tank (which is relatively large in a Lightning) every 2 weeks, which is about $130 Canadian.

Beating people in a truck/SUV is awesome. lol

Man for some reason I thought you were from Cali or somewhere like that lol.

Back
Top Bottom