\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

If I ever get my Caribbean mango eating hands on this....

Imma have flatbush, brooklyn in a frenzy with what I'll do to it

That lexus is very pretty imo. Im going to post my car later today. CLA 250 with a bunch of options. I am going to sell and get new C class just waiting on pricing info to drop.

That lexus is very pretty imo. Im going to post my car later today. CLA 250 with a bunch of options. I am going to sell and get new C class just waiting on pricing info to drop.

i saw a CLA 45 AMG in black with very dark tint yesterday near work

lil car looked awesome...........

really amazing how much something like a front lip can do to a vehicle

Last edited:
Yeah that front lip is amazing. Along with the red calibers on the wheels. I wanted a 45, but didnt have the patience to wait for it.

i saw a CLA 45 AMG in black with very dark tint yesterday near work

lil car looked awesome...........

really amazing how much something like a front lip can do to a vehicle

Yeah that front lip is amazing. Along with the red calibers on the wheels. I wanted a 45, but didnt have the patience to wait for it.

Last edited:
I love the front grill and the nike lights it's beautiful on the new IS in person too.

I would have to drive the m4 RC-f c63 rs5 before a purchase.

But I like the looks of RC-f better followed by rs5 since it's a new refreshing look.

everytime i see an SLR in person i'm just in awe. read recently that the service prices on that car are absolutely ridiculous. basic service costs a minimum of $5k. by the 4th service, you need to replace the spark plugs which requires the engine to come out and that costs $20k and they'll have the car for about 3 weeks. brake jobs? $60k just for the rotors.

it was my first dream car though and i'll always love it...but gawwwd damn you could just buy some baller *** cars just from the maintenance costs alone.

everytime i see an SLR in person i'm just in awe. read recently that the service prices on that car are absolutely ridiculous. basic service costs a minimum of $5k. by the 4th service, you need to replace the spark plugs which requires the engine to come out and that costs $20k and they'll have the car for about 3 weeks. brake jobs? $60k just for the rotors.

it was my first dream car though and i'll always love it...but gawwwd damn you could just buy some baller *** cars just from the maintenance costs alone.
No way, seriously? 
laugh.gif

I thought GTR and Porsche's had expensive maintenance programs but sheesh. Squidward takes the cake.

I guess even T-Pain didn't have the Bugatti money. :lol: some guy just sold a set of 4 veyron tires and wheels for 30k on eBay when bugatti sells the set for close to 90k :x

@WhatCanISay, what are you going to do if you end up with a $20k repair in the future?

That's why I got a Honda Accord now. I'll keep the Accord for a long time and lease something to stunt in the future.

Last edited:
@WhatCanISay, what are you going to do if you end up with a $20k repair in the future?

That's why I got a Honda Accord now. I'll keep the Accord for a long time and lease something to stunt in the future.
@WhatCanISay  whats the value of your AM now? Ever thought about selling it and copping an automatic DD whip and have the STi as your fun car?

Those numbers sound made up (not saying by you) but 60k for brakes lol? Carbon ceramics 15k or so I've seen. I just can't fathom any of those numbers being correct. Its like when they told me it was 8k for a brake job even if you just have to replace your front pads everything has to be replaced. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Back
Top Bottom