\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

slowly but surely. It'll be running (legally) again.

:pimp:

Been a while since I've posted in here....Stopped posting a few months ago when that "list" came out. Didn't want anyone knowing my business. Once in a while I'll post one. Almost done with this one. Just need to make a box for the W7

^^^ since early march. Me and my bro could have finish it earlier if we work on it mainly. We were working on 4 different muscle cars at the same time :lol:

Last edited:
^^^ since early march. Me and my bro could have finish it earlier if we work on it mainly. We were working on 4 different muscle cars at the same time :lol:
What kinda work did you do to the motor ?

Aw yes I almost forgot

Last edited:
Been a while since I've posted in here....Stopped posting a few months ago when that "list" came out. Didn't want anyone knowing my business. Once in a while I'll post one. Almost done with this one. Just need to make a box for the W7

what is this "list" you speak of? 
nerd.gif

and god damn dude nice work!

:pimp:

I remember you posting about this awhile ago, it turned out really nice :smokin

If you don't know about the list then that's good. It was rumors compiled with foolishness

can someone tell me why e36 m3's are kinda cheap seriously thinking about picking one up heard nothing but good things

:x :x :x (in a good way) :x

Last edited:
E36 are cheap because it drives you crazy spending big money on maintenance for a 5000 dollar car.

New ride: Prius C3 8)

took about 2-3 weeks to shop around dealers before I found a good deal. I also test drove the FRS, that car is amazing, the driver feedback, handling and comfy seats are all superb. I would have bought an FRS, but the backseats are not useable, and I'm gonna need to take clients out occasionally so 4 doors are neccessary :\

So far just ceramic tint 5% rear, 30% front. maybe in a year or two i'll powder coat the wheels gold, I don't like the alloy.

car puts up video game numbers on MPG...hitting like 70-80 MPG on 5-10 mile trips :wow: :lol:

Last edited:
E36 are cheap because it drives you crazy spending big money on maintenance for a 5000 dollar car.
^ yea pretty much that.

My buddy has an e36 M3 with like 90k miles on it.  It's clean as hell and he loves it, but he has spent a ridiculous amount of money on maintenance and hasn't really been able to put money into upgrading the car. fully redoing the cooling system, redoing the entire rear end, all new suspension bushings and components, etc.

looks great though!

14135426344_e4b9590ea6_b.jpg

Last edited:
New ride: Prius C3
glasses.gif

I'm gonna need to take clients out occasionally so 4 doors are neccessary
ohwell.gif

So far just ceramic tint 5% rear, 30% front. maybe in a year or two i'll powder coat the wheels gold, I don't like the alloy.
Nice!  I'm always envious of that MPG, would be awesome for road trips
pimp.gif

^ yea pretty much that.

My buddy has an e36 M3 with like 90k miles on it.  It's clean as hell and he loves it, but he has spent a ridiculous amount of money on maintenance and hasn't really been able to put money into upgrading the car. fully redoing the cooling system, redoing the entire rear end, all new suspension bushings and components, etc.

looks great though!

14135426344_e4b9590ea6_b.jpg

:x :x :x :x sexy

i still want one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom