\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Question - My synthetic shammy dried, it has a little bit of dirt on it , does it need to be washed w/ detergent before I use it again? thanks

Last edited:
Question - My synthetic shammy dried, it has a little bit of dirt on it , does it need to be washed w/ detergent before I use it again? thanks
I'd definitely clean it before using it again, the dirt will scratch your car.

E36 are cheap because it drives you crazy spending big money on maintenance for a 5000 dollar car.

bimmers and benz in gen. the most insignificant repair will have your wallet crying. thats why i have a hard time justifying buying these cars...well that and certain low end models i think are rip offs.

ie. anything below a 335 bimmer, when considering all 3 series. (side note: current gen 335 with m sport and perf brakes looks MEAN :x :pimp:).
ie. CLA.

this is why i look at subaru WRXs, outbacks...or current gen honda accords as amazing value for the cost.

but don't get me wrong. M3 is a great buy if u can handle the cost of upkeep. my boy just grabbed a low mileage 08 one. can't wait to drive it, ive never driven an M before and i hear its :pimp: :wow:

Seen this on facebook and it made me lol.

#Stage2

not clean imo.

I... Just hate the Prius family so much....

they were never good looking imo. but i cosign all low/zero emission vehicles

Last edited:
I'd never buy a Prius, dont think the price is worth the savings in the long run.

I'd sure as hell drive one though. 

no not at all. And the owner was a complete turd. Claimed his "stage 2" WRX was pushing 360 horsepower.  sorry bro a wrx with intake and exhaust and an off the shelf generic cobb accessport map does not have 360hp
:lol:

Same thing happened to me yesterday, dude with a 2003 Mustang gt with boltons (exhaust, tune and a intake) was claiming it had 400 hp :smh:. They came stock with 260, there's no way :lol:

It's always entertaining when people are just blatant liars. It's like they really believe the **** they say, or they just think the people they're talking to are stupid and don't know anything.  Either way 
sick.gif

It's always entertaining when people are just blatant liars. It's like they really believe the **** they say, or they just think the people they're talking to are stupid and don't know anything.  Either way :x

Some dude pulled up next to me in my coupé and asked me what kind of car it was that I was driving. I told him and then asked him what kind of car he was driving. It was one of those new genesis turbo coupe's.

He told me it was a Bentley GT. I said "nice!". And then :smh: after I drove off.

lol should have hit him with the

70259b75672a0a9d1f54915e88a76c6e.300x169x57.gif

Last edited:
Random comment, but have any of you guys ever been to an NHRA drag race? If you're a car nut it's a must see IMO.  Those cars just have to be seen in person to be appreciated. The **** is ridiculous. The sounds a car makes when it goes 0-330mph in 3 seconds is just 
sick.gif

Last edited:

haha thats hilarious, any other funny stories that come with owning an aston? 

haha, well those 2 cars that closed in on me side to side wanting to race and wouldn't let me drive in peace, this guy with the genesis at the stop light and a lot of people giving me thumbs up as well as asking me what kind of car it is.

I let a guy sit in my car when I went to get some printing paper at Staples. I had the top down while parked and him and his wife were miring it as I was walking back to my car. I told him he can sit in it and he gladly went in (he was driving a new benz and was in his late 30's and looked like a professional, so I didn't see no harm). He told his wife to sit down and she refused :lol:

He congratulated me and told me how he enjoys the AM brand.

Also, I was driving up my campus to my parking lot and a kid from my school screamed when I passed by, in excitement. I had to make the next left turn and then another quick 2 left turns to circle into the parking deck and when he saw that I was a student driving the car, he just acted like nothing really happened and pretended not to see me. I also gave a random kid from my school a drive 3 floors up to his car because he never sat in one he said. He took out his phone and started filming himself and the interior and saying a whole bunch of stuff I don't really remember. I'm guessing for his video :lol:  

Where u work? U a professor or something?

nice man...keep those kids inspired and motivated out there.

the beauty of having a car like that is the excitement and joy it brings to those who see it as well as the humility that exists within the owner. quality choice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom