\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Where u work? U a professor or something?

lol thats what i wanted to know as well.

I've answered this question numerous times. In this thread, the jewelry thread and other threads.
You ahhhh one of them civil engineers right? What kinda engineer?

Civil. Going for my MSCE in construction engineering and management.

Awwwwww **** look at em :lol: gon head playa :pimp:

Where u work? U a professor or something?

lol thats what i wanted to know as well.

I've answered this question numerous times. In this thread, the jewelry thread and other threads.
You ahhhh one of them civil engineers right? What kinda engineer?

Civil. Going for my MSCE in construction engineering and management.

Ahh didn't know that my brother does construction management with his company.

Ahh didn't know that my brother does construction management with his company.

:smokin

That's the goal eventually. I need to get some design experience first so I can get my PE as soon as possible. I'll be graduating in May with my BS and be halfway done with my MS.

CM is where the money is, especially if you have extensive experience. You're a huge asset to the owner, contractor. My brother is doing his MS in structural engineering, but wants to do CM eventually.

Keep grinding man you'll get it

:smokin

That's the goal eventually. I need to get some design experience first so I can get my PE as soon as possible. I'll be graduating in May with my BS and be halfway done with my MS.

CM is where the money is, especially if you have extensive experience. You're a huge asset to the owner, contractor. My brother is doing his MS in structural engineering, but wants to do CM eventually.

Its nice to see a fellow Engineer in a nice car. I've been a CM for a couple years now on the Subcontractor side. Its a great, intense job, but I love it. :smokin

:lol:

Naw, I honestly don't know what it is; that's what he told me.

Was the sarcasm involved?... I'm expecting a M6...

I don't think he was being sarcastic, fam. He's a very stingy individual :lol:

In that case... Steer him towards a diesel so he doesn't get a Prius... Please just make sure he doesn't get a Prius...

:lol: @ this whole exchange

what was your brothers previous car fam?

In that case... Steer him towards a diesel so he doesn't get a Prius... Please just make sure he doesn't get a Prius...
Did someone say Prius?
You would think this is funny 
mean.gif

Diesel drivers = the only bigger dbags on the road than Prius drivers.

always driving like they are king of the ****** road in their giant obnoxious trucks, blowing black smoke all over the place.

Last edited:
^ I actually think it's one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. But then again, I'm a liberal so...

Going with the cooper zeon rs3-a for Da Hemi.

I'm just now realizing this is the first time I've bought new tires in my life.

Any experiences with Coopers?

Also how much to get a side mirror repainted?

Did someone say Prius?
You would think this is funny :smh:

always driving like they are king of the ****** road in their giant obnoxious trucks, blowing black smoke all over the place.

That is not the type of desiel I'm talking about lol,..

You would think this is funny :smh:

What makes Prius drivers d bags?! They're saving the planet, and not using as much gas, so I can go out and get 10 MPG. I'm all for them! Long live the Prius!

As long as they stay outta the fast lane :lol:

Wouldn't say I hate Prius drivers but I dislike when I'm walkn down the street at night and one of them damn cars sneak up on me cuz I can't hear em :lol: :smh:

Happends in the daylight too :smh:

This reminds me, i was having lunch with a couple friends over the weekend, and we were sitting outside at a restaurant that was on the corner of a 4 way stop.  

We hear a guy yelling and look over to see there is a dodge truck followed by a blue prius rolling up to the stop sign. The man in the Prius has his arm and head out the window screaming at the guy in the truck. Couldn't really make out everything he was saying, but it was hilarious. Then my buddy yells "Shut the **** up, you drive a Prius" and the guy hears it and thinks it was the guy in the truck so he starts going off on him even more 
laugh.gif
. He screams "**** you! You don't know who the **** i am!" and some more stuff until the truck leaves the stop sign.  Then Prius douche makes a u-turn and goes back the way he came.  I guess he was just following the guy around to get his point across.

Back
Top Bottom