\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

how is it not a black series? didnt only black series look like that? unless he bought a kit?

Last edited:
how is it not a black series? didnt only black series look like that?

In his previous posts he posted that he was doing a conversion on his SL500 I believe? Not sure but it's def not a black series.

The front reminds me of the SL65 AMG black series. One of the baddest benz's out there.

figures, saw the missing spoiler but unless im wrong he has the black series bumper

I'm poor and trying to save for a house so I keep it simple with my 98 gs4....

Still keep up with most modern vehicles on the road. Haul tail when I'm ready

bag this bruh :pimp:

Anyone here have any experience with College Graduate Programs at dealerships? I'm considering looking into to get a base Passat, since it's my first car, no need to be flashy or over extend myself but I need to get it financed and this seems like my best option. Guy at the Ford dealership told me about it and tried to sell me on it instead of helping me with the Jeep Grand Cherokee I went to check out since it wasn't ready yet. Been researching it online a bit and it looks legit, only downside is the 6 year financing, even though it'll allow me to get a brand new car.

I would be going to a VW dealership and probably putting about 5% down, no Co signer (as per the program) and they're supposed to pay the first month's payment.

Thoughts, advice, opinions, experience?

So im in the market for a car now. I have a 06 chevy cobalt. It treated me pretty well its at 127,000 miles now. I've been considering the 2014 malibu, 2014 Mazda6, and recently the 2014 cherokee. I live in nyc and have to deal with the four seasons. A small part of me wants to stay American, but i guess it doesnt matter. Like i want something kind of different, but affordable. Im tired of seeing altimas, civics, accords, and maximas. Everyone has one, not that I'm out to impress people, like i said just want something a bit different. But does anyone have any opinions of the three cars i mentioned or any recomendations? The Mazda6 got really good reviews, better than the accord, and the accord is like a godly car it seems to ppl.

Last edited:
So im in the market for a car now. I have a 06 chevy cobalt. It treated me pretty well its at 127,000 miles now. I've been considering the 2014 malibu, 2014 Mazda6, and recently the 2014 cherokee. I live in nyc and have to deal with the four seasons. A small part of me wants to stay American, but i guess it doesnt matter. Like i want something kind of different, but affordable. Im tired of seeing altimas, civics, accords, and maximas. Everyone has one, not that I'm out to impress people, like i said just want something a bit different. But does anyone have any opinions of the three cars i mentioned or any recomendations? The Mazda6 got really good reviews, better than the accord, and the accord is like a godly car it seems to ppl.
Price range?

Oh yea, duh. I was thinking 20-30 and thats REALLY high balling saying 30.  Was also looking for maybe something no more than two years old. this is gonna be my first big loan and whatever i get im gonna keep for the long run. I was told not to go brand new because the car depreciates so much off the lot or whatever and at least the original owner took the first hit on it. But idk, doesnt matter i just need some suggestions from people that know ****. My cobalt was my first car and it was a rush buy because i was so thirsty to have a car, so it doesnt have everything i want, though it has been really good to me. I like small cars like the cars mentioned, nothing bigger than the cherokee though.

Last edited:
I would cop the Mazda 6 and if I was staying in the Chevy line it would probably be the Cruze. You can get way better cars for 20-30K though, what about a Acura?

Just got back from the ford dealership, placed an order for the mustang S550 :smokin. Cant wait till till september

I would cop the Mazda 6 and if I was staying in the Chevy line it would probably be the Cruze. You can get way better cars for 20-30K though, what about a Acura?
I like some Acura Aesthetically, but I keep hearing that they're so tough to maintain and expensive, I don't know what's true and what isn't in that sense to be honest. I just want something practical but sporty, with four doors basically.

Me too ... Although I have 3 TLs m wife wants a coupe ...

Was looking at the G37 or 350/370z just not sure which one ... Suggestions?

Yeah, im on the same boat!

Was originally going to purchase an Escalade EXT, because I love that truck!

But now I want a G37.

But now I want a G37.

Just bought one today. Got the coupe. Liking it so far. I was torn between this and a jeep wrangler. Aesthetically I was leaning towards a jeep but interior wise infiniti was killing it. Plus I'm saving a grip on gas with the G

Last edited:

But now I want a G37.

Just bought one today. Got the coupe. Liking it so far. I was torn between this and a jeep. Aesthetically I was leaning towards a jeep but interior wise infiniti was killing it. Plus I'm saving a grip on gas with the G

Please post pics!

You can get a used (12-20K miles) 2014 Chevy Impala 2LT for $25-27K.

Oh yea, duh. I was thinking 20-30 and thats REALLY high balling saying 30.  Was also looking for maybe something no more than two years old. this is gonna be my first big loan and whatever i get im gonna keep for the long run. I was told not to go brand new because the car depreciates so much off the lot or whatever and at least the original owner took the first hit on it. But idk, doesnt matter i just need some suggestions from people that know ****. My cobalt was my first car and it was a rush buy because i was so thirsty to have a car, so it doesnt have everything i want, though it has been really good to me. I like small cars like the cars mentioned, nothing bigger than the cherokee though.

I was originally looking at the impalas because I love the new body on them. Then realized how long they are. That's why I went the next smallest which was the malibu. I never actually sat in the impala though might not feel as big as it looks. I'll check it out soon.

I was originally looking at the impalas because I love the new body on them. Then realized how long they are. That's why I went the next smallest which was the malibu. I never actually sat in the impala though might not feel as big as it looks. I'll check it out soon.

meh, front on em is nice but the back is :x :x :x :smh:

especially the base ones without the exhaust tips :x

Back
Top Bottom