\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Getting it washed.

I woudnt take a dark colored car to the automatic car wash. If you have a white or silver car, shoudnt be a problem since they hide swirls so well.

Anyone know a spot in the NYC or surrounding boroughs that sell shift knobs?

Brah try Megs Glass Cleaner.

I used to be a loyal fan of Invisible glass I tried the Meguiars Glass cleaner, never going back to Invisible glass again.
i want to try a different glass cleaner after i finish this one.  the stoner invisible glass leaves an oily residue, which gives it a hazy appearance only noticeable at night.  is the meguiars one less oily?

Boston George, be careful with automatic e46. There has been a ton of people whos reverse failed www.noreverse.org check out that site for a better understanding and which ******s are affected

Robotea, try finding a detailer on a auto detailing forum in the regional sections

Most detail shops use crappy products and have people who don't know what they're doing work for them. They're all about quanity and not quality
Test drove the car it seemed under powered for being supercharged might of been the automatic transmission.

The supercharger sounded nice tho it had a HKS bov on it

I'll stick with the 6 speed e46 m3. Still searching for a low mile 6 speed

i want to try a different glass cleaner after i finish this one.  the stoner invisible glass leaves an oily residue, which gives it a hazy appearance only noticeable at night.  is the meguiars one less oily?

Yes, it is less oily. And properly diluted, 1 gallon makes 11.

Anyone looking for detailing products try http://www.detailersdomain.com

Yea Phil is here in northern nj. Nice guy to talk to about detailing.

But mostly I purchase my detailing products from www.autogeek.net

So I tried to refurbish my rims. Did one rim so far.

Had the paint/primer/gloss, had the putty, and had all the sanding material. Didn't come out as well as I expected. I couldn't smooth the really bad scuffs well enough to go with the rim. I mean it looks better now but either A) My scuff marks were too deep and I needed more layers of putty - or - B) I F'ed up. I'm not sure yet.

But at least it looks better, it was really bad :\

P.S. - lifting.jacking a BMW is seriously a pain in the ***.

Man that concept ferrari is absolutely stunning...and the tech required to get it over 300mph would be unheard of for a street car...don't think a car that quick will come anytime soon though

Man that concept ferrari is absolutely stunning...and the tech required to get it over 300mph would be unheard of for a street car...don't think a car that quick will come anytime soon though
We almost there :pimp:

270 mph Hennessy venom :pimp: :pimp:

Just bought my first car, 2014 Jetta SE with connectivity. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Will post pics when I get better shots. This is a quick shot I took at the dealer. So excited man.

Only thing I plan on doing is tints, get rid of the chrome trimming and lower it eventually.

:smokin Congrats. My previous car was a 2012 Jetta Se. Solid Car. The 2014's are even better because they went back to the turbo engine.

Bruh this thing is LOUD in person. Even in idle you can hear it almost a block away. They're trying to crack 290 with the Hennessy Venom 3. :smokin

Last edited:

Bruh this thing is LOUD in person. Even in idle you can hear it almost a block away. They're trying to crack 290 with the Hennessy Venom 3. :smokin
You saw it in person?! :lol:

Musta been dope

You saw it in person?! :lol:

Musta been dope

Yup saw two of them in Monterey last week. I was chillin in my car in Carmel when this thing came up and parked. I quickly grabbed my camera to get some video but wasn't quick enough. Damn shade from the tree got in my way of taking better pictures.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom